THREE

UNEXPECTED
- iii -

ZENDAYA ANNOUNCES HER NEW ROLE IN THE UPCOMING SPIDER-MAN MOVIE

Only a few days ago now, the premiere for Captain America: Civil War was held and all Marvel fans were excited to see our new favourite superhero Spider-Man, played by Tom Holland, make his debut appearance as a member of the Marvel Cinematic Univ...

Only a few days ago now, the premiere for Captain America: Civil War was held and all Marvel fans were excited to see our new favourite superhero Spider-Man, played by Tom Holland, make his debut appearance as a member of the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Tom Holland recently posted an Instagram of that very exciting night saying it was "a surreal experience" and he has been given such a "life changing opportunity". We were all delighted to see the young actor doing what he loves with such a supportive fan base.

Several comments were made on his Instagram post from fans excited about the upcoming movie and by fellow colleagues like Chris Evans, Captain America, and Robert Downey Jr, Iron Man. However the comment that stood out to everyone was one made by Zendaya who is known for her hit single 'Replay' and her roles in Disney Channel shows and movies.

She commented that she was looking forward to working with Tom Holland in a future movie which we can only assume is for the upcoming Spider-Man movie set to release in the summer of 2017.

Fans were very excited to see this from the actress and personally, we can't wait to see what is set to come for her. One of her close friends and upcoming actress Jasmine Watts was also seen to be very excited due to her surprised reply to Zendaya's comment.

Knowing that she will be part of a Marvel movie is so exciting and we can't wait to find out more info!

Let us know in the comments whether you're excited for Spider-Man: Homecoming due to release next year and if you're looking forward to Zendaya's involvement in the movie.

Written by: Georgia Hall

RELATED ARTICLES

EVERYTHING WE KNOW ABOUT THE NEW PETER PARKER

MCU ACTORS AT COMIC CON

INTERVIEW WITH MARK RUFFALO

- INSTAGRAM -

liked by jasminerae, tomholland2013, shawnmendes and 1,690,432 others

zendaya: gonna miss my pooch when I leave for filming in a few months🕷🕸

14,789 COMMENTS

username1: AHHHHHH OMG SHE IS GOING TO BE IN SPIDERMAN

tomholland2013: so excited to be working with you!
  - zendaya: same it's gonna be so much fun!!

jasminerae: omg I miss noon...oh and you too ofc❤️
  - zendaya: you defo need to visit soon. noon misses you too❤️
  - ameliafoster: if she's gonna visit I am too
  - dovecameron: me three!
  - username2: I'm living for this friendship

username3: who is your character gonna be??
  - zendaya: that I unfortunately can't reveal, that is being left to marvel x
  - username3: :(((

username4: YOU LOOK AMAZE IN THIS PIC, I STAN A LEGEND

username5: all I'm wondering is who the other co stars are
  - tomholland2013: don't worry, all will be revealed soon
- username5: OMG TOM AHHH

- ik this is about zendaya and not jasmine but awh well