day 3 .

[DANNY'S P.O.V]

"Good morning, T." I said pulling up a chair.

"Good morning." She said quietly. She got up and walked towards the orange juice.

I looked around. The guys were talking but the girls barely said anything.

"Alright, what's going on?" I said putting my silverware down.

"Nothing." Adriana said with an attitude.

"You and Gian—" Julianna started to say but

Staci cut her off, "None of your business."

I looked over at Thea. She was pouring orange juice in her cup. She was wearing an old Rolling Stones tee and some light wash jean shorts.  I got up and walked towards her.

"What's wrong?" I said in a serious tone looking down at her.

"Nothing." She mumbled. I grabbed her wrist "Thea—" "Don't" she interrupted me.

"Fine." I let go of her wrist harshly and walked away. I walked back to the table and sat down crossing my arms.

I looked back and she wiped a tear that was rolling down her cheek. She walked back over and gathered her things.

"Where are you going?" I said with my arms still crossed.

"Somewhere else." She said walking away. I got up to go after her but Adriana said "Leave her alone. I'll handle it".
———————————-
[THEA'S P.O.V]
"How stupid can he be? He gave my bracelet to Gianna, of all people, and thinks everything is fine." I scoffed.

"He's stupid." Ella said
"Obviously." Staci said

"Should I talk to him?" I said.

"No, that will probably make things worse." Julianna said.

"Zip it, Julianna. Talk to him. Scream at him. Let your anger out!!" Staci said.

I turned to Adriana. "If he tries to talk to you, then yes. But don't go up to him." she said. I nodded.
———————————-
"Today in athletics we're playing hide and go seek!" Joe said. Joe picked Staci to be the seeker.

"You can run, but you can't hide, bitches!" She said with an evil look on her face.

"You have 20 seconds," Joe said. "Go!"

We all started running away. "1,2,3.." Staci counted. I hid in a cave. "Ready or not here I come, mother truckers!!!" Staci yelled.

"Well, well, well." someone whispered.

I jumped and looked to the side. Danny was sitting on a rock with a flashlight.

"Great." I rolled my eyes.

He was wearing a navy blue long sleeve shirt with khaki shorts and a white hat on backwards.

"Why are you so mad at me?" He shined the flashlight in my eyes.

"Why would I tell you?" I said looking away.

"Just tell me, T." He said standing up.

"Alright, fine." I said. "Where's your bracelet?" I said crossing my arms.

His face turned red. "I-I lost it." He said stuttering.

"Bullshit. Gianna has it." I scoffed sitting on a rock and turning away from him. My eyes become glossy.

"Thea," He slowly walked over to me and sat beside me. "Why?" I said turning my face away from him.

He sighed. "I'm sorry. I have no excuse." He said with guilt.