day 4 . (pt. 2)

y'all get ready cause shit's about to go down in this chapter!

enjoy!

[DANNY'S P.O.V]
I watched her as she walked away. "Whatever." I spat putting my hands in my pockets and walking the opposite direction.

I walked into the cafeteria for lunch. The Camp Arrowhead kids were sitting away from the Camp Evian kids, except for Dimitri and his friends. They sat with our group.

My eyes shifted to Thea. She tucked a piece of hair behind her ear as she giggled and looked down. She was talking to that kid with the black hair, again.

I felt anger build up inside of me. I walked over and sat on the other side of Thea, next to Dimitri.

"What's up, my dude!" Dimitri said biting into his sandwich.

"Nothing." I said sternly letting out a huff of air.

"Hey, Thea," the kid with black hair said, "You're coming to the party tonight, right?" He grinned and raised an eyebrow.

"Of course!" Her smile lit up the room. "How about you, Danny?" Dimitri asked me.

Thea eyes landed on me. She looked at me hoping I would be there. I didn't want to go, but I knew I had to. I had a bad feeling about that kid. I wanted to protect Thea. "Yep." I said popping the P and smirking.
———————————————-
"And that concludes the Camp Olympics!" Joe said cheerfully. "The winner of the Camp Olympics 2018 is..." He started to say as everyone drum rolled.

"...Camp Evian!"

Our camp started cheering and roaring loudly. "Evian! Evian! Evian!"

We all headed over to our cabins before the party. I changed into black ripped jeans, a black tank top, my navy blue Disneyland hoodie, and a dark gray beanie on my head.

As I started walking towards the cabin, Gianna ran up to me.

"Hey! Can I borrow your sweatshirt? It's cold." She said shivering.

I let out a huff of air. "I'm cold." I said slipping my hands into my pockets continuing to walk.

"Pleeaassseee?" She begged. "I'll leave you alone for the whole night!"

I stopped and looked at her. "Fine." I said taking off my sweatshirt and giving it to her.

"Thanks!" She grinned putting it on and walking away with her group of friends.
————————————-
I walked into the small, crowded cabin. Sweaty bodies were dancing and singing along to the music that was blasting through the cabin.

The first person I saw was Thea. She was wearing a yellow tube top with light blue wash jean shorts. Her dirty blonde hair was long and wavy.

The next person I saw was that kid with black hair. He was standing next to Thea and talking to her.

Boy, I was not happy to see him. I started walking over to them when Dimitri grabbed my arm and pulled me into a room.

"Danny, can we talked for a sec?" He asked closing the door behind him.

I sat on the bed. "About what?" I asked.

"You and Thea. What's going on?"
————————————-
[THEA'S P.O.V]
"No way." My jaw dropped after hearing the story Derek just told me.

He nodded and laughed. "It's true! I swear!"

I shook my head. "I don't buy it. You did not kiss Cardi B." I said getting up walking towards the drinks.