day 6 . (pt. 2)

next chapter is the final chapter. don't worry, i will have a sequel coming out soon! also, i suggest listening to the "All Out 50's" playlist on Spotify. Here's the link:

https://open.spotify.com/user/spotify/playlist/37i9dQZF1DWSV3Tk4GO2fq?si=7fvpGzIZQdqqcVzMXtrtZA

[UNKNOWN'S P.O.V]
"You know what to do?" Gianna asked raising an eyebrow. I nodded. "Yes, I do."

She pulled out a stack of cash and slid it across the table. I quickly flipped through the cash, counting the amount of money in the stack.

She started to get up. "Wait." I said. "You're $5 short." I cleared my throat, slipping the stack in my bag. "Ugh!" She groaned, opening her clutch and pulling out a crumpled $5 bill and putting it on the table.

She walked out the cafe door and went around the corner.
————————————-
[THEA'S P.O.V]
I slipped on some leggings and a red, cropped, off the shoulder top. I put on my leather jacket and slipped on my red vans.

I walked out of the bathroom stall and grabbed my curling iron off the counter

I walked out of the bathroom stall and grabbed my curling iron off the counter. I looked up. Most of the girls were wearing pink jackets that said 'Pink Ladies' on the back, poodle skirts, and other outfits with pink.

I shrugged and started to curl my hair. "Look at you, Sandy!" Adriana said behind me. "Look at you, Pink Lady!" I smiled, looking at her through the mirror, still curling my hair.

I put the curling iron down and smiled turning around and hugging her. "Do I look okay?" I asked. "Okay? You're the best dressed!" She scoffed.

"Says you." I rolled my eyes and turning around. She laughed and walked away, as I started applying red lipstick and nude eyeshadow. I filled in my eyebrows and put on some highlighter.

At last, I tied the red bandanna around my neck. "I'm ready." I whispered.
————————————-
[GIANNA'S P.O.V]
I told Chanel and Raquelle my plan for tonight. "What do you think?" I asked, applying eyeliner.

"It's a great plan! You're a genius!" Chanel squealed. Raquelle nodded while focusing on trying to fix her outfit. "Great plan.." She said not even listening to me. I rolled my eyes.
————————————-
[DEREK'S P.O.V]
All of the boys basically wore the same thing. We all wore white short sleeved shirts with the sleeves rolled up, rolled up jeans, and red shoes.

I put the gel in my hair. I hated gel, but it was a 50's theme party. So, why not? I looked at myself in the mirror. I had scratches from the branches when I carried Thea out of the woods and to the hospital.

I carried Thea through the woods, running before it was too late. Sure, she only hit her head on a rock, but what if she got a concussion? Or a major head injury? Or something else?

I ran as fast as I could. Thea's cold body was in my arms. She was breathing, but barely. "Stay with me, Thea!" I yelled still carrying her. I felt branches scratch up against my arms as I ran through the forest. A branch cut deep into my skin, causing blood to gush out.