{4} Call

Y/N POV.

I was mad. I was mad at Mina. I thought we were friends but no she wasn't like that.

I've heard from Jisoo (good friend) that Mina was always after Taehyung but I couldn't believe her at first. I mean Mina is my best friend and Tae my boyfriend, so who would believe it?

But after Jisoo showed me their messages, it was finally clear to me. You could see that Mina was flirting with him. We all know how girls tick so.

But Tae wasn't going with her flirts, maybe a good sign?

I was lying on my bed, deeply in my thoughts when suddenly my phone started to ring. It was Jungkook. Minas brother? I was mad at her and he didn't do anything so I still answered it.

Me: Hi Kook wassup?
JK: ehm h-Hey Y/N.
Me: why are you shuttering Jungkook? Is everything ok? * I chuckled*
JK: Actually do you know what your boyfriend is doing here at my house?

What was Tae doing there? Wait. Jungkook's House? So that means It's Minas aswell. Was Jisoo right? I was afraid now.

Me: No why? He didn't tell me anything.
JK: Well I am also not sure but Mina called him because she needed help with something. I don't know with what exactly but I don't get it why Taehyung, so I thought that maybe you knew it. But it seems like you don't.
Me: No I really don't. Now that you tell me I am really mad and scared bc she actually betrayed me. I don't trust her Jungkook.
JK: why are you saying this? She didn't-
Me: Don't Kook! I know exactly what she is trying to do and I am pretty mad rn that she is it doing it behind my back even with my boyfriend! I am coming. Bye.

Before Jungkook could say anything I hung up. I felt bad bc he didn't knew anything about his sister but still I wanted answers as soon as possible.
So I put my shoes on and began to run as fast a I could to Minas house.

Without knowing that I would regret it later...

*to be continued*
_______________________________

*to be continued*_______________________________

*I would break his neck with my weight*

I was bored so hey a new chapter for you guys!
Lots of ❤️
Valle