{11} Jisoo

Y/n POV.

As we were about to left the room someone attacked me with a hug. I looked at her and it was Jisoo. She was smiling at me.

Jisoo: Heeey Y/n!

Y/n: Hey Jisoo *we broke the hug*

Jisoo: how are you?

Y/n: I feel good. What about you? *I smiled at her*

Jisoo: I feel so energetic! *she laughed*

Jisoo saw Jungkook and immediately took her hand out to shake.

Jisoo: Hello I am Jisoo. A really good friend of Y/n. *she smiled friendly*

Jungkook: Hey Jisoo. I am Jungkook also a good friend of Y/n. *he smiled back*

Jisoo: That means you should treat her well. *she winked at him*

What. Shit. Why am I blushing. I looked at Jungkook and he also had pink cheeks now.

Jungkook: eh right. *he changed the topic* I'll take my leave now Y/n and let you two talk. *he smiled at me* It was nice to meet you too Jisoo.

Jungkook waved at us as he left. I kind of felt sad that he had to go. I quickly showed my thoughts away as I saw Jisoo smirking at me.

Jisoo: Well well well. The princess already missing her charming prince. *she pouted provocatively* Don't worry we are about to see him in class. I am so excited. Wait. Let's be seat partners!

Y/n: Yeah why not. And you are my only female friend here right now. So I need you *I laughed*

Jisoo: Yay! *she clapped her hands* Now lets go!

____

As we entered the class room most of the students already took their seats including Jungkook.

He saw me and waved with his bunny smile. I smiled back.

He was sitting next to the window in the 2nd row. Jisoo shook my arm and smirked at me. Oh no. She took my hand and let me drag next to Jungkook. Two seats to his right were free and ofc Jisoo forced me to sit next to him. So she sat to my right.

We exchanged glances but I looked away. And I immediately regret it as I saw Mina and Taehyung making out on a seat in the front row..

*to be continued*
_____________________________

*to be continued*_____________________________

And do you like your seat partner?😏

Finally Jisoo came to the story! Yes she was also mentioned one of the first chapters before as she was the one who revealed the messages to Y/n.

I had a long day and it's late here now. Tomorrow is Sunday so I'll take my time to write and post.
See ya 👋🏻