{13} Lunch

Y/n POV.

I couldn't concentrate the whole lesson. I just wanted to get out of this class room as soon as possible. For two reasons.

One. I don't want to see those ugly faces of Tae and Mina anymore. Acting like a lovely couple in front of me like I don't exist.

But two. Jungkook said that we could eat lunch together. And to be honest I would love to and I can't wait.

As the bell rung I looked at Jungkook as he was in thoughts. After a while he looked at me and we stared at each other for seconds.

Junkook: You ready? *he asked*

Y/n: Huh?

Jungkook: Iasked if you are ready to go eat lunch?

Y/n: Ah! Yes yes! I am really hungry haha.

Jungkook: Alright *he chuckled*

We packed our things and left the class room. It was really full and people were pushing each other in front the cafeteria door.

Jungkook took my hand and made space for us to go. All the students were looking at us some with jealousy and some with amazed eyes. Like if we were the IT-couple. Sadly we weren't.
Wait what.

_____

As we entered Jungkook sat me on a table for two and left. Probably taking the food for us.
He came back with some ramen, with meat and kimchi. Yummy. As we were eating someone ‚special' interrupted us.

Tae: Hey guys can we sit here? *Mina was behind him*

I didn't like the idea of it and Jungkook knew it.

Jungkook: I think there are enough seats for you two. And also you would only interrupt us with your hugs and kisses.

Taehyung: WHO said we were going to do that? *he smirked*

That's it. Jungkook couldn't hold it anymore. He harshly grabbed Tae's shoulders and pushed him against the wall. He looked so angry omg. We all stood up and the students were now looking at us.

Jungkook: are you seriously kidding or just dumb?! Huh! Making out with your ‚new' girlfriend right in front of Y/n eyes who you cheated on! So ofc you would do it again!

And I couldn't hide it anymore. I broke into tears and run out of the cafeteria. Leaving everybody behind me. Will someone chase and look after me?

*to be continued*
______________________________

*to be continued*______________________________

Longer chapter again Yay!

I will try to post more chapters a day! So I get to finish earlier.

Because I want to start with a new jk ff and it won't be so innocent like this. I promise 😏😝

See ya 👋🏻