{25} Ready | +16

Y/n POV.

„that I am in love.."

He took my hand and stared in my eyes.

„I love you Y/n"

My heart stopped beating. I didn't see this coming at all.

Jungkook was looking at me hoping for an answer. But nothing came out from my lips.

He took his hands away and started to mess with his hair. I looked closely at him.

„Aish. And now your not saying anything. I feel like a fool now that I finally took the courag-

Before he could continue, I stomped my lips on his.

He was surprised but kissed back. It was not a soft kiss. It was passionate and full of desire because we waited too long.

He placed his hand behind my neck to deepen the kiss.He took my waist and sat me on his lap.

The fire. The sound of the waves. Everything was perfect at the moment.

We both parted to catch our breathes. I looked at him and the those words left my mouth so naturally.

„I love you Jungkook"

He started to smile and left a soft and lovely kiss on my lips.

„Finally you are mine" he leaned his forehead on mine.

„Yeah finally" I chuckled.

„Yeah FINALLY " a voice said behind us.

We both turned our heads and saw Jimin and Jisoo standing there while smirking.

Me and Jungkook stood up and fixed ourselves.

„Your back hyung" Jungkook said nervously.

„Yes I am and I think you don't seem really happy about that" Jimin laughed evilly.

„We disturbed them" Jisoo chuckled.

„And what were you doing" I crossed my arms over my chest.

„Uuh nothing" they both looked away.

„Ok lets go now it's late." Jungkook said inpatient.

Why is he in a hurry?

___

We both arrived in the hotel room and it was so awkward. I mean we just confessed to each other.

I placed my things one the table and turned around.

Suddenly Jungkook attacked my with a kiss. I stumbled a little bit kissed back.

It was a messy kiss. After a while it became hot and our tongues started to act with each other.

Jungkook picked me up and I wrapped my arms and legs around him.

He started to walk to the bed. He placed me down and hovered over me not breaking the kiss.

I broke the kiss and placed my hands over his chest. I looked at him.

„J-jungkook.." I tried to speak.

„Yes?" he asked trough his hot breath.

„I don't know.. I mean I have never done this before." I looked away.

He took my chin and made me look at him.
His eyes full of lust and love.

„Do you trust me?" he asked not leaving his eyes from me.

„Of curse" I nodded.

„Then let me show you how to feel love"  he whispered before attacking his lips on me again.

I let out a moan and felt him smile trough the kiss.

He took my dress off and I was left in my bikini again. He stood up one his knee and took his shirt and pants off.

God. In this view he looks even better. His perfect toned body. His muscles shining trough the moon light.

He bent down again kissing my lips. He removed the rest of my clothes leaving me naked now.

I quickly tried to cover myself. He took my hands away pinning them aside.

„It's okay Y/n. You are beautiful" he kissed my forehead.

Minutes passed. Both naked and kissing each other not wanting it to end. Jungkook parted as he looked in my eyes for permission.

„Ready?"

I smiled and left a long slow kiss on his lips.

„Ready"

*to be continued*
_______________________________

*to be continued*_______________________________

*Tae in a TATA costume is all we need*

Its my first time writing this so please don't attack me😂

I didn't wanted to write any more details further because I wanted to remain this ff for soft stans ^^

I hope you still like this story😊

Leave a comment and vote please!

Lots of ❤️