{15} Dinner with Mom

Y/n POV.

The school ended and now jungkook is walking me back home. He lives in my neighborhood but it was the first time we walked together.
There was a comfortable silence between us, I liked it but I wanted to break it.

„Thank you Jungkook" he stopped walking and looked at me. I looked in those beautiful eyes of him.

„Thank you for everything. Thank you for understanding me. Thank you for helping me out. Thank you for kicking Tae's ass. Thank for making me feel happiness again. Thank yo-

He interrupted me by a tight hug. I was surprised at first but hugged him back. I felt so safe in his arms.

„No need to thank me" he said in a calming voice. It melt my heart.

We broke the hug and stared at each other.

„Let's g-go" I shuttered.

I started walking again leaving him behind. I could hear him chuckle.
____

We reached my house and suddenly the door bursted open revealing my mom. Shit.

„Y/n come in I prepared th- she stopped talking as she saw Jungkook.

Oh no. She knows that Jungkook is Minas brother. I hope she doesn't hate him now.

I could see Jungkook was nervous smh.

My mom started to smile.

„Why didn't you tell me that Jungkook came, Y/n-ah?" she went to Jungkook and gave him a little hug.

Jungkook and me were so confused.

„Aigoo~ why do you look like you have seen a ghost?" she chuckled. „Come in and Jungkook you aswell." she pointed at him.

He looked at me and I shrugged my shoulders not knowing what my mother was up to.
____

As we entered the kitchen everything was already placed on the dining table. It looked so delicious.

Me and Jungkook sat next to each other while my mom sat on the other side in front of me.

„Enjoy the food I hope you like it" my mom smiled proudly.

„Thank you mam." Jungkook thanked formally.

My mom smiled and looked at me sending a wink. Wtf.

After a few moments my mom started to speak.

„To let you guys know. I know what happened between you all guys. And now Taehyung and Mina are in a relationship so we should just let them be.

She looked at Jungkook.

„And Jungkook don't think that I don't like you because Mina is your sister. You didn't do anything wrong so I still will treat you as my son." she smiled warmly.

„Thank you mom" I held her hand and kissed it.

„And also Jungkook, please take care of my daughter she is everything I have now. I don't want to loose her too"

Jungkook looked at her with sad eyes while I looked down. He took my hand under the table and gave it a squeeze.

„Ofc Mrs. Park. I would put everything to protect her. Even my life."

*to be continued*
_______________________________

*to be continued*_______________________________

LONGER CHAPTER AGAIN YAY❤️

How do you think the dinner will continue? ;)

See ya soon again!