Fluffy Lion

Melody here! This is my very first request by lavnderskies

Lo lo x Myron fluff

Hope its acceptable!! Pictures and dividers are not mine!!!

Muu speaking

Myron speaking

Lo lo speaking

Its an ordinary day in Leim. Well....Except for the big fight between Muu and Myron in the Kitchen.

Myron pov

    "EXCUSE ME?! JUST BECAUSE I'M A GIRL DOESN'T MEAN I CAN'T FIGHT!" I yelled at Muu. This was it, my brother and captain, the one who I loved so much, just went out of his mind.  "I'm just saying, your a princess Myron, my beloved little sister, and the Nobel's don't seem to like you because you fight, not to mention your always wide open and can't control your blood lust at times." "Oh really?! Says the guy who laughs every time someone gets hurt during training!"  "I'm not joking Myron. I'm letting you go."  His voice was cold an icy and his eyes piercing, he was serious. "Hold on, it's my decision here! I should be able to fight with the rest of you!"  "This is my final say, and your off the team." He walked out of the room right afterwards, not even listening to my pleas. I couldn't believe it. My brother, the one who always supported me, became a cold hearted man and walked away. What about Razol and the other girls.....he didn't kick them off, I would've heard a bunch of cursing by now. Slowly standing up I went to my room, slamming the door and climbing on top of my bed. "Stupid Muu, I hate you. How could you do this to me?"  I don't know how long I stayed in my room, all I knew it that my pillows were soaking wet from my tears.

Lo lo Pov

    Something was wrong. The captain hasn't smiled once and glared at everyone he seen today. not to mention I don't see that annoying brat anywhere. "Hey Captain. What's up?" "Hello Lo Lo, nothing much. Just a lot of paper work."  I nodded. "Where's the brat?" "What brat?" "You know, Myron. Where is she?" His eyes became cold and distant, something I've never seen before.  "Lo lo, if you ever see her on a battle field, wielding a weapon, or even her household vessal, tell me Immediately."  Then just like that he walked off, not even saying good bye. "What is going on?"

----------------------------------------------

    It's been three days, the Captain still didn't go back to normal and the maids are panicking because Myron won't open her door. "What do you think is happening between those two?" Razol asked. "I'm not sure....but I think the captain kicked Myron off the team, according to the rumor that's going around." Yaqut replied. Razol's eyes widened. "What? why would he do that?!"  Yaqut shrugged. I stood up.  "I'll be right back. I need to go talk to the captain about something." The other two nodded. "Give em hell! How dare he kick Myron out like that!" Razol said while Yaqut nodded. I left the room.

Muu's pov

   *Knock* *Knock* "Who is it?" "Its me, lo lo, Captain." "Come in." The next thing I knew my door was behind me, being broken off it's hinges. "Captain, I want answers, now." I sighed. The rumors must of finally reached him. "Of course, What is it?" "Is it true you kicked Myron off the team?"  I nodded. "Why?!" I sighted. "Because Lo lo, she is a representative of the Alexius household for meetings with the Nobel's' and because she fight with us they don't take to her well, so to prevent anymore bad mouthing I took her off the team." Lo Lo had his eyes covered by shadows. "That's your reason captain?" I nodded. "Well then.....I don't know what got into your head but,.....THAT'S A REALLY SCREWED UP REASON! YOU NEVER CARED BEFORE SO WHY NOW?!" I shrugged. "I don't know who you are, but i want my Captain back! .....We all do." Then he walked out.

Myron's pov

    "Miss Myron please open the door!' "Were worried about you!" "MADAM MYRON!" The maids pleas were useless. "GO AWAY!" I yelled loudly, they pleaded for a couple more minutes before it went silent. Then I heard Knocking on my door. "I SAID: GO AWAY!" "Myron, its me Lo LO. Open the door." "NO!" "Open the door, or i'm going to knock it down." "....."  I heard sighing from the other side before my door was indented into the far wall. "....." "This is worse than I thought..." My hair was messy and my clothes out of place. I had puffy eyes and hugged a pillow tight while sitting whit my knees to my face. My face was pale and I also had dark circles under my eyes. "Myron...." I didn't move, not even when I heard my bed creaking and his arms around me, bringing me into a hug. "Myron, I don't know what the Captain was thinking....but,.....until your put back on the team, I won;t do anything. I won't even leave you." He hugged me tighter. "Lo Lo....." "Hmm...?" "Lo Lo!"  I turned around and hugged him crying, slowly he rubbed my back.  "Let it all out.." We stayed like that for a couple of minutes before he tilted my chin up. "....?"  His face turned red. "Myron....I........I......" I smiled and kissed him softly.

---------------------------------------------

Extra

Yaqut, Razol, and Muu watched the two make out before going back to the kitchen to get some wine. "Cheers to the success of operation Fluffy Lion!" "Finally it happened!" Razol said as they clinked wine glasses. "Tho its kinda sad we had to go through such extreme lengths to get it cannon." Yaqut said drinking. "Agreed." ".....Why do we use the name Fluffy Lion again?" Razol asked. "Because, we wanted them to hook up=Fluffy, and were decedents of lions=Lions." Yaqut muttered. "To be fair...we probably could of came up with a better name....."

Melody here! Hope its ok and if its to confusing just comment and i'll use a different format

Melody here! Hope its ok and if its to confusing just comment and i'll use a different format. Hope you liked it! Bye~

Words: 1,049