Masrur x Reader (fem and male)

Real quick: Places you can find my stories as well: Magi aminos, magi.lover (insta) fanalislover4life (Tumblr)

______________________________________

Just another typical day

Reader pov

It's just another typical day for (Y/N) in Sindria. Getting up in the morning, baking the daily fresh bread, opening the shop, sweeping the walkway, having a fanalis stare at her from across the street, having people flood in and out, then having a lunch break. Yup a typical day. In the middle of lunch (Y/N) always reviews the day.

"The ship was clean, the customers were happy, that fanalis man was staring from across the-....... Wait........ Does he always do that?" (Y/N) thought back to pervious days and each time the fanalis man was there.

"..... How am I just noticing this now?!"

Masrur pov

"Mas, just say hi to her. " Sharrkan kept trying to persuade the fanalis to talk to the bakery runner while Yamuraiha kept insisting that it is very creepy to continue what he was doing. Masrur honestly didn't see the problem. He was hurting her, or disturbing her day. Just quietly observing.

"Do you want them to think your a creeper Masrur?" Yamuraiha stated which made Masrur freeze.

"..... No.... "

"THEN GO TALK TO THEM!!" Both his best friends shouted as he sighed in defeat and went back to the bakery. They weren't like everyone else. Always so happy and cheery, but bot afraid to speak their mind. Also, their bread smelled heavenly ever morning. He was just to shy to buy any. Losing track of time Masrur arrived at the bakery and froze as he seen them outside again. Only this time, tнey ѕtared вacĸ!

Reader pov

"Hello again! Can I help you?"

The fanalis face turned redder than his hair as stared. "...... " (Y/N) went over to him in concern.

"Hello?" Slowly he snapped out of his trace as (Y/N) waved their hand in front if his face.

"...... I like your b-bakery."

(Y/N) smiled. "Thank you!"

Masrur pov

Masrur mentally slapped himself. Sinbad and Sherman would be so disappointed in him and Pisti would be laughing til her face turned purple. Although that seemed to be the right words. He came more often and actually got to eat some of the bread that smelled so heavenly, and with no shock it tasted heavenly too. "Hey (Y/N)..... "

Reader pov

After the fanalis, who she learned name was Masrur, THE GENERAL Masrur, and weeks of apologizing of not recognizing him, stated he liked the bakery, his visits were more frequent.

"Hey (Y/N)... "

"Yes Masrur?"

"Go out with me."

"Okay." (Y/N) smiled. Yup just another typical day."

___________________________________

Hey! Me again. Real quick explination of the note at the top. I revecently started posting one shots on tumblr. If your looking for a fanalis icon, dont. The icon is a drunk Spartos because that boi needs some love. I'll take request on any account. Tumblr will prbably be updated most because I have that account open all the time. Thank you for reading and have a good night/day!

Words: 515