how could they!?

HELLO! WELCOME! AND GOODBYE! thank you for checking this out either your from my other book checking it out or you just found this because you like this type of stuff, Danny phantom does not belong to me if it did it would still be on anyway.............ON WITH THE STORY!

Danny P.O.V.

today was a great day like better than usual today we got our report cards and i had better grades than usual!, and the only ghost  problem so far was box ghost but he just wanted attention so i just played along until he was satisfied then he gave himself up and went back into the host zone.

since today was going so well me, sam, and tucker decided to go get ice cream for my good grades and since it was such a good day im finally going to tell my parents about me being a ghost. as i made my way to the park i didn't see them so i looked around for them,

then i saw tucker's hat behind a tree and ran over to it but the only thing i saw was my best fiends kissing each other. my heart was broken and i didn't want them to see me cry so i just ran home.

i ran inside my house and slammed the door behind me, tears were threatening to fall but i wouldn't let them not yet. i went into the kitchen i saw jazz sitting at the kitchen table reading her nerd book, he looked up and i waved and gave her a weak smile and she smiled back, which made my mood a little better.

then my parents came into the room i thought now was the perfect time to say it but they already turned on the ghost hunting machine (idk what to call it) and it came flying towards me and it.

                                                                          ~to be continued~

idk how i wright better in this than in my other one anyway thx for reading!