Milk

The fact that people really like this is insane to me anyway! this idea is dumb but funny

3rd pov

"vlad have you seen the milk?" danny asked peeking into the older half's office "there should be milk in the fridge  daniel" he answered getting a slight nod from the boy who left to look.

"there isnt milk in the fridge" danny said peeking back inside "daniel i assure you there is milk inside of the fridge" vlad said looking over to the boy who quickly left to once again look.

"vlad the milk isnt in the fridge" danny said once again, vlad sighed and rubbed his eyes "deniel do yo need me to come into the kitchen and get the milk for you?" danny nodded while vlad got up sighing knowing hell have to finished the work later.

-kitchen-

vlad opened the fridge and took a quick glance spotting the milk almost immediatly, he picked it up and handed it to daneil "this isnt milk" danny said looking at it "daniel i assure you that this is milk" vlad said confused "no milk is in a galon and it says 'milk' not 'almond milk'" danny huffed putting the milk back into the fridge "what are you talking about daniel, that is-" "no vlad almonds dont give milk! cows do!" danny almost yells pouting at the older man's accusation.

vlad looked at danny confused greatly while danny sighs frustrated "alright daniel lets say that isnt milk wh-" "it isnt!" vlad sighed "what about this then?" he brought out a can of coconut milk "thats coconut milk..whats wrong with it?" danny asked looking at vlad confused "thats correct daniel but where does the milk come from if there is no cow?" vlad asked smiling sweetly.

danny looked at vlad utterly betrayed "fine I'll use this 'milk' then" Danny mumbled grabbing the box and walking out of the kitchen, Vlad looked at the younger male confused on why he had insisted it so much that it wasn't milk until he heard "wait if this is almond then can't I make an almond tree?!" Running was soon heard and the front door closed.

Confused Vlad left the kitchen and went to a window only to see Daniel planting the milk in the garden and watering it. Vlad put a hand on his face before walking back to his office "I'm too old for this"

Hahahahaha this was funny to me