The weekend

Hello my dear readers! How was your day? So far no ideas are coming up for me sadly I'll need to put in fillers like side story's to help me with updating! Tho they won't be part of the story. Ok? Ok!

(Edit: WOAH?! Why does this have 1k views?! This wasn't supposed to happen!!! Well I'm glad you guys enjoy the book!!)

~day Next~

Danny woke up comfortable and surprisingly warm, snuggling into the warm ness he felt it move. Freezing he looked up and saw clad still asleep but holding him close, unknowingly Danny stared at class face taking in his features not noticing that the older halfa had awoken.

Just as Danny made it to vlad's neck he heard a small chuckle, knowing exactly who it was Danny blushed immensely and glanced up at him "good morning little badger, did you sleep well?" Clad asked smiling fondly as the young halfa covers his face in more embarrassment as he remembers his sweet dream "g-good morning" scooting over to the side of vlad he took the blanket still wrapped around him.

Would you like some coffee?" Glad asked giving a small sad smile before stretching "um can I have milk instead please?" Danny stared at clad blushing as his eyes started to wonder 'what's up with me today?!' He thought embarrassed.

(Mini) To be continued  '・ᴗ・'