Why do you think That?

I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!

3rd P.O.V.

The halls went quiet as they stared at Danny waiting for an answer of the rumors "why...do you think I'm his 'secret love child'?" Danny asked looking confused "well since some kids saw you go home with him yesterday and we saw you get dropped off by him your obviously his child" bash said smirking a bit like he won another award for the school football team.

"Bash I don't know what your talking about but my buisness isn't important to anyone but me, especially towards you" Danny sneered before walking past his 'friends' and bully's "woah since when did Fenton get cocky?" Paulina said looking at the boy leaving in the hall "no clue but if he thinks he can get away with it he has another thing coming" dash said cracking his knuckles.

~time skip to after school cuz no one likey~

The bell rang telling students to get out of school and since it was Friday everyone was excited and leaving school in a rush, Danny being one of them. Once he reached outside he saw vlads car, excited and suprised Danny sped up his pace before being yanked by the collar of his shirt and pulled to the side of the school and slammed into the wall.

"Ouch what was that for!" Danny yelled holding the back of his head "sorry Dude but what is up with you lately?" Turker asked holding out a hand to help Danny "nothing is up with me I'm just taking some time away from my parents" Danny answers "plus I don't keep secrets from you guys so you should know what's up with me!" Danny said half lying since he hasn't told him he saw them kiss.

Of course this sentence made Tuker and Sam cringe back a bit feeling guilty for keeping a secret, Danny looked towards his friends and sighed "ill see you guys Monday" he mumbled walking and getting in the car leaving his friends feeling bad "we should tell him" tuker said making Sam look at him like he lost his head "no way do you know how much it would hurt him?!" Sam yelled shaking tuker.

He pushed her off and sighed "well then what should we do because it doesn't seem like he's coming back anytime soon" Sam thought about it for a bit "maybe jazz can help us win him back?" Rucker nodded his head and they both started their way to the fentons house.

Danny P.O.V.

I get out of the car and follow vlad inside "Daniel are you alright?" Vlad asked putting his hand on the young halfa's shoulder "I'm fine why do you ask?" Danny asked feeling his eyes sting a bit "well If it weren't for your eyes glowing so intently I wouldn't have been able to tell especially since your crying" vlad said wiping a small tear that fell from Danny's face "I-I'm crying?" Danny said confused as more tears started to spill.

He never cried at least that's what he could remember, crying did nothing but annoy the people around him so he stopped "Daniel it's alright to cry every now and then" vlad said picking up the sad halfa and sitting on the couch with him in his lap.

The maids walking out of the room some still peeking in and taking pictures for this town amusement "vlad how come your being so nice to me?" Danny asked hugging himself tightly as his head sat in the crook of vlads suit " well I find you quiet enjoyable little badger" vlad answers a sweet smile on his face "hmm why would you think that? Didn't you only want me because you hated my father and was in love with my mom?" Danny asked closing his eyes "well I did at first but then I fell in love with someone else and saw the problems in my method of winning over somone" vlad said chuckling "well I guess we don't have to fight anymore huh?" Danny yawned.

"Get some rest Daniel, I'll wake you up when necessary" vlad shuffles Danny so he was in a more comfortable position "master vlad would you like a blanket?" A maid asked holding up a warm blue blanket. Vlad nods "thank you Vanessa" he placed the blanket on Danny making him snuggle more into the older halfa making the hidden maids coo at the scene vanessa being one of them.

A bit later you could see two halfa's sitting ont he couch both asleep and enjoying each other's company even in their sleep.

As you can tell I made this when I published the other chapter hahaha now I don't have to worry about updateing for a bit, tho I wanted to make a cute scene idk how it turned out lol

hope you liked it anyway see ya later my dear readers!!