New life, new prob- wait whatt?

So confusing! The last chapter ended on a unfinished sentence welp sorry about that, let's continue shall we.

3rd pov

There was a small chatting inside the usually quiet mansion that belonged to the very lonely vlad.

The maids in the kitchen looked happily at their master as he smiled and chatted with the smaller boy besides him eating breakfast before heading to school

"Daniel do you really want to go to school today? You can stay home if you wish" vlad said sipping his coffee "yep I can't miss another day, even if I dont want to see my friends or family" Danny hummed looking at vlad with a big smile "plus you can just come pick me up fruit loop"

Vlad looked at Daniel with a small smile knowing that Daniel was pushing himself not to cry and break down like the other day "well let's go Daniel you wouldn't want to be late for school now would you?" Danny quickly shoved the rest of his eggs in his mouth and grabbed his back pack jazz brought for him last night.

"Thanks for breakfast it was yummy" Danny said to the cook before getting into the car with vlad " he is such a nice boy" the chef said with tears in running down his face

~

"I'll be here to pick you up after school then" vlad said as they pulled up to the school "it's ok vlad you don't have to really do that" Danny said giving sad smile. He never asked much from adults since his parents could never fulfill his request he stopped asking them.

Walking down the hall Danny didn't notice the stares he got from everyone, the whispers that went around him but never reaching his ears "Danny! Your here?!" Sam said running up to him surprised tucker following behind "yeah since I can't really let my grades fall any lower" danny mumbled opening his locker.

Sure they were his friends but he really didn't feel like talking to them since he witnessed them kissing "hey fentonia!" Dash called walking over with his poxy behind "what dash?" Danny groaned closing his locker before he was shoved inside "are you really vlad's secret love child?" Danny looked at dash with a look of disbelief "what?"

How was it?? Idk since I came up with this on the spot just now! Yknow cuz you asked for it once again! Tho this won't work every time lol I will try to update when necessary! Ack now I'm all excited!!!!!