are you okay now?

new chapter cuz you asked for it!

3rd pov

'was this really happening' jazz thought as she looked at danny hiding behind vlad. he looked tired and..bruised "yeah mom, maybe its better to let danny stay with vlad" jazz said her hand on her moms shoulder.

maddie looked at her daughter surprised "well as long as he is safe" she sighed knowing she had lost. sam and turker stared at danny totally confused on why he was rusting vlad than them. "its getting late how about we head back to our respective homes" vlad said holding his mbrela up more for danny who was soaking wet.

"right, well see you tomorrow" jack said smiling sadly.

once they all walked away vlad looked at danny and smiled "alright let us head to my house now" danny looked up at him and nodded tiredly as they walked back to vlad's mansion.

next day

it was morning and still raining as danny woke up in a unkown bed in an unkown in an unkown house "where am i?" danny spoke to himself expeting an answer "your in my house daniel" a voice spoke "woah since when am i rich?!" danny yelled excitedly.

vlad laughed at the small child's enthusiams "im guessing youve finaly calmed down?" vlad said sitting on the bed. danny blushed a bit when he saw it was vlad instead of his cool rich body "will you tell me why you changed to dramatically?" vlad said bringing a mirriow out and giving it to danny.

"what happend to me?!" danny yelled aw struck but scared at why he changed "maybe its because of my ring stopping halfway through" danny mumbled thinking about why his circle hated him "now thats odd" vlad said stroking his small beard.

"has this ever happend before?" vlad asked holding his thinking pose, danny holding back his wanted laugh "n-no this has neber happended be-before f-fruitloop" danny said shaking.

vlad looked at danny dumbfounded until he smiled seeing him finally laugh and not fight him for some reason.

 ok until next time lol