Chapter 5: Falling for you

Jimin's POV

We have had a couple of lessons with Jungkook and we were spending more and more time together and all I can say is that I LOVE it. I always knew I felt something for Jungook but this something was growing day by day. I can now definitely say that I have fell for him.

It's now Saturday and we just finished our lesson.
"You're getting better and better everyday Jungkook. I am so proud of you" I say and smile at him
"It's all thanks to you hyung. Without you I'd still wouldn't differentiate chem from physics honestly" he says and I start laughing
"I'm glad I'm helpful. I honestly really like tutoring you Jungook. I always have a great time when I'm here"
"Hyung can I ask you a question?"
"Of course. Anything Jungkook-ah"
(I've noticed he really likes when I call him this😏)
"If anyone asked you on a date right now, what would you say?"
"Why are you asking?" I asked him and smirked
"It's just a hypothetical question you know.."
"I don't know what I'd say. Depends on who asks"
"So if I asked you would you say yes or no?"
"Hypothetically I would definitely say Yes"
"Then hyung will you go on a date with me?"

*time skips*

Jungkook's POV

"I had an amazing time at the movies Jungkook"
"I am glad you did hyung. I also loved it. We should definitely do this again"
"This?" He asked and I felt nervous when I answered
"A date I mean" I was looking at his expression to understand maybe if he would also like another one
"I would love to go on another date with you Jungkook-ah"
"That would be great hyung"
"I have to go now. Goodnight Jungkook"
"Goodnight hyung" but before I go inside my house Jimin called my name.
"Did you forget something hyung?"
"Yes I did. This" he said and grabbed me from my neck and kissed me and of course I immediately kissed back because I've waited for this moment for soooooo long.
We kissed until we had to breathe again. It wasn't rushed or anything. It was filled with passion and love?
Once we parted I asked him
"What does this mean hyung?"
"It means that I really really like you and that I want to spend more time with you, get to know you,everything about you"
"That's good. Cause I want the exact same thing hyung. And I really really like you too" I said and we both chuckled
"I'll see you around then Jungkook-ah"
"See you around hyung" I said and went inside my house. I never thought Jimin would like me the same way I like him but my dream came true. I was so happy. The happiest of my life. This is just the beginning of my and Jimin's story. Our story.
I fell for him a long time ago and now I'm falling for him more and more everyday.

A/N: Did you guys like it? Did you find it boring? I hope not but I'll try from now on to make it more interesting. Thank you for reading and I'll see you in my next update💕