Chapter 11: First Time

A/N: Smut warning😏

Jimin's POV

Jungkook led us to his room while never breaking the kiss. We stumbled inside and once Jungkook closed the door he pinned me to it.
"Hyung you have no idea what I wanna do to you right now" he said with such a sexy low voice.
"Jungkookie you have no idea how much I want you to do things to me right now"
"Hyung are you sure?"
"Yes baby I am 1000% sure. I want you. No I need you"
Jungkook then grabbed me from my thighs lifting me and throwing me to bed. Then he started kissing me slowly but so oh so passionately. HE then moved to my neck and when he reached a special spot I almost screamed.
"Hmm you liked that hyung? Do you want more?"
"Yes yes Jungkookie please more"
He then went back and sucked that spot so hard I thought it would leave a mark.
"Hyung I really really wanna mark you right now but if you don't want to I'll stop"
"No Jungkookie please mark me. Make me yours."
Jungkook sucked so hard on my neck and all I could so was moan because it felt so so good.
Then Jungkook left to bring a condom and when he returned I grabbed him and pushed him to the bed and then started going down. Unzipping his pants and throwing them on the floor along with his boxers, I took his throbing cock on my hands and I started pumping him.
"Fuck hyung this feels soo good"
"I'll make you feel even better baby" and then without a warning I took him in my mouth. I sucked him hard and I knew he liked it by the sounds he made.
"Shit baby. Stop before I cum cause then I won't be able to fuck you babe" he said and smirked and I immediately stopped. I would love to see him falling apart just from my mouth but right now I really need him in me.
"Shit baby we don't have lube" he said and looked panicked for a moment before turning to me and smirking.
He put 3 fingers in front of my mouth and I was confused until
"Suck them baby. Just like you did to my dick before"
I took his fingers in my mouth until he told me it's enough.
"Now baby I'll prep you. If you want to stop at any moment please tell me ok?" He asked me and have me a peck. I nodded while smiling. I can't believe I am so lucky to have him.
Jungkook put the first finger in and it was uncomfortable at the beginning but after he started curling it and putting one more I got used to it. He started thrusting his fingers in and out and I was a moaning mess. His fingers were so long and perfect I thought I could cum just from them. He then added the third finger and hit my prostate dead on. I screamed from the pleasure.
"You like that baby?"
"Yes yes. So so much Jungkookie"
Jungkook took his fingers out and I whined by the emptiness. He then picked the condom and rolled it over to his cock. It was seriously huge, so I was both nervous and excited.
"I'm going in baby ok?"
He pushed the head in and I was ok. He then started going further and further until all of him was in me. I felt pain and I needed time to adjust. After 2 minutes I tell Jungkook he can move.  And oh boy he moved. He started thrusting hard and deep from the very beginning and I loved it.
"OMG JUNGKOOK"
"Yes baby scream for me. Let the whole world know how only I can make you feel this way"
He was going deeper and deeper hitting my prostate every single time. It was so so pleasurable I had tears in my eyes.
"Jungkookie I'm not gonna last long"
"Me too baby. I am so close"
His pace was almost animalistic so so brutal but oh so so good. After 3-4 more thrusts I came screaming his name as he also did, screaming mine.

*time skip*

Jungkook's POV
After everything we did we took a shower together. And then we decided to cuddle. I imagined sex with  Jimin but I never thought I'd feel so connected to him. It felt simply amazing. Now he is in my arms and all I can say is that I love him.
"Baby?"
"Hmm?" He replied tiredly
"I love you"
"I love you too Jungkookie"
And after that we both fell asleep in each other's arms.

A/N: Hey guys. Long time no see. Im really sorry I haven't been able to update but school is so hectic. Anyways I hope you enjoyed the chapter although I KNOW it's nothing great. Please don't judge me too much it's my first time writing smut. Would you want me to end the fic in 1 or 2 chapters or keep it up a little more? I have a few ideas I want to include in the story so I want to write a few more chapters. What do you think? Tell me in the comments below💕
Thank you to everyone for supporting me and I hope to see you soon💕