Chapter 6: Advice

Jimin's POV

I needed to see Tae immediately. I just needed advice and he was the one for it.
"Tae can I come over?"
"Chim, hey, of course. Is everything alright?"
"Yes I just need advice"
"I'll be waiting"
I stepped out of my house and went to Tae's.

*time skip*

"Tae he is amazing. I think I am on love with him but I am his tutor and he is still in college, he is still a kid"
"Oh c'mon Jimin the kid is like what 22"
"Exactly Tae 22. He is still so young and naive"
"What's the problem Chim. I don't think I get it. You have confused me."
"Tae I am in love with him"
"And that's amazing"
"I know but what if he doesn't feel the same or what if he doesn't see this as serious as I do?"
"Jimin all I can say is take it slow. Don't rush things. Go to dates, have fun, enjoy yourselves and if everything goes well it can turn to more. It may turn into a beautiful relationship. You just have to give it time"
"I guess you are right Tae. Thank you for everything" I said and hugged him.
"That's what best friends are for. Now are we done here cause my baby needs me"
"Eww. You and hobi hyung are seriously gross" I said while laughing
"You're just jealous" Tae said and showed me his tongue
"You're such a kid"
"Maybe, but I still know more about relationships than you" Tae said and smirked
"You're an asshole Kim Taehyung" I said and shoved him playfully
"I will get going now. I have a lesson to prepare for."
"And Jimin?"
"Yeah?"
"Give it a chance ok? And time. Give it time"
"I will Tae, thank you"

*time skip*

I went into my house and all I could think about was Jungkook so...
"Hey Jungkook, I was wondering if you wanna go out with me after tomorrow's lesson?"
"Are you serious hyung?"
"Of course Jungkook-ah"
"YES YES I would love to go out with you"
"Then it's settled. It's a date" I said and hung up.
I couldn't stop smiling after the phone call. God I am so whipped for him.

A/N: Hey guys did you like the chapter? Let me know in the comments below😄
I have been very busy but I'll try my best. Thank you for reading💕