Chapter 10: I love you

Author's POV

Jimin and Jungkook have been in a relationship for 3 months now.  They were both in love with each other but they were also both scared of voicing their feelings because they thought it's too soon. 

Jungkook's POV

In just a month I am finally graduating and I am sooooo excited. Today is Saturday and my mom is gonna be out of town so I invited Jiminie to spend the night with me. I am kind of nervous since this will be our first sleepover together. We have spent a lot of nights cuddling eith each other but no one stayed the whole night at each other's house so yeahhhh... 

I heard the doorbell so I went to open the door to reveal a wet Jimin since it's pouring outside.

"Jimin baby come inside quickly"

"Thank you so much baby"

We settled on the couch and I tried kissing Jimin but he refused which  confused me. 

"Baby I'm quite uhmm wet as you can see so can you please give me a t-shirt of yours and a pair of sweatpants and then kiss me. Please?"

God I was worried for a moment. "Yes of course wait here."

After Jimin changed we settled on the couch one more cuddling. "So what should we do now hmm?" Jimin asked 

"I was thinking about watching a movie?"

"Iron man?"

"Yeah?"

"Anything for my baby bunny" said Jimin and I blushed

After the movie finished it was almost midnight and I still haven't registered that Jimin is staying here. I glanced at him and he was almost asleep. At this moment I just realised I have to tell him how I feel about him. I mean jeez we've been together for months now and I can't keep it inside me longer. I love him and I will tell him.

"Jimin hyung are you asleep?"

"No Jungkookie. Is everything alright?"

"Yes. I just wanna tell you something" Jimin turned his beautiful sleepy eyes and focused on me.

"Hyung we have been together for 3 months already and honestly they have been the best months of my life."

"Jungkookie baby you are sure you are alright you are scaring me"

"Hyung.... I love you" I whispered so he didn't hear me 

"What? I didn't hear you"

"I said... I love you. I love you so much and I need you to know that"

"Jungkookie I..."

"Hyung you don't have to say it back. It's ok. I just wanted you to know how I feel about you"

"Jungkookie I love you too. So so much. I have been dieing to tell you but I didn't know if you felt the same."

"Wow hyung we are both idiots" I said and we both started laughing. Then I stepped closer to Jimin and kissed him like I have never before.

"Wow Jungkook that was.." Jimin was speechless. Good. That is what I wanted. 

"Hyung shall we go to bed?"

"Yeah yeah let's go" he said while looking at me with the sexiest look he has ever given me. God I don't know if I can contol myself tonight...

To be coninued...

A/N: Hey guys.. long time no see... I know I haven't updated in ages but I was tooo busy. I hope you understand. Anyways I hope you like the chapter. Next chapter will be the sexy time 😏so if you don't feel comfortable please don't read. Thank you all so much for the support even while I was absent. I will try to update as soon as possible.

 Until next time💕💕