Intro

Hi guys, I know I haven't been updating my other books and fics lately, just been way too emotional since Harry's concert, I went to the Seattle one, that I literally cried dried the past two days. Anyways this story is highly inspired by my experience with the concert. I always wanted to write something more realistic and modern, regarding who I think Harry is from all the encounters he had with his fans and such.

Again this book is simply in my point of view of what I think Harry is, and yes this is fictional and is based of off my imagination at four in the morning as I cry over him. Also there may be a lot of grammatical errors and wrong word choices as this was written main at early in the morning with my vision hazy.

Also before I start the book, I just want you all to know that everything will seemed rushed? In a way, everything will escalate quickly and there will be some cases of abuse and such. There also be a lot of challenges throughout the book as I am highly inspired by the idea of instead of finding ways to get two characters together, I went the different direction and wrote ways to keep them apart. And yeah, I will also not being going to detail on what the main girl looked like as I want it for it to be your own imagination.

ANYWAYS enjoy my very much emotional four am book.