seven

"How was it?" Harry asked, sitting next to me, after he had entertained all of the VIPs except for me. Chatting with Niall and my sister before me.

"It was better than the last gig of yours," mentioning his old gig I went to.

"You didn't even go to that one, the hell do you know," he laughed, I stared at him in confusion.

"I was there," I told him, getting somewhat defensive.

"You literally waved at me," I said, my jaw clenching.

"I wave at everyone!" he laughed, before waving at a fan, still thinking like this is a laughing matter.

"Well you waved right at me, I mean after the gig you literally walked passed me to snog that girlfriend of yours," pouting. God I'm acting like a teenager. I mean I am, but still.

Just a bit petty.

"Well I didn't see you," he truthfully said. "I mean I'm sorry that I did not see you, it was my first time performing those songs, and I guess I had way too much adrenaline in me, and I went to the person who I was familiar with the most, my ex," he mumbled. Staring down at me, making me turn my attention elsewhere.

"No need to be sorry, but you were lovely both then and now," I said, before standing up, ready to leave. I'm about done talking to him.

"Wait," he said holding onto my wrist, just like that one time when I called him through his window.

"How can I ever repay you after that incident?" he asked, I shrugged my shoulders.

"No, you don't need to, knowing that it was an accident was good enough," I told him, smiling. I shook off his arms, ready to leave once again.

"Wait,"

"Yes?" I laughed, looking back down at him.

"Go out with me? I have a day off before my next concert, why not give me a little tour of Seattle?" he whispered, his eyes glancing at the fans sitting no more than three feet away.

I looked at him weirdly, he knows the city like the back of his hand. Why would he want me to tour it for him?

"Sure I guess, if you insist, what time?" I told him, giving up.

"How about tomorrow, eleven in the morning?" he said, in which I nodded my head to. I yet again shook his hand off, before walking away.

"Wait,"

"Yes Harry," laughing lightly.

"Thank you for wishing me luck that one time," he grinned from the sofa. I nodded my head, "anytime."

It was difficult to pull Niall out of the VIP room, he was whining at Harry not wanting to leave him behind.

That is until I whispered to him about how he will be stopping by tomorrow morning, he eyed me suspiciously before he ran back to Harry muttering something, Harry nodded his head. Before the two locked a pinky promise.

Harry waved bye, as Niall marched his way towards where my sister and I stood, the doorway.

The walk and ride home was quiet, and maybe a few sobs from Niall as he watched the videos he took. Looking at him at the passenger seat, as apparently he is way too emotionally unstable to drive, his eyes were glossy.

"Are you crying?" I asked him, leaning forward trying to see his face clearly. His nose flushed, and his cheeks wet.

"No," he rushed, to wipe his face.

"You'll see him again tomorrow, don't worry," I whispered, giving his shoulder a squeeze making him cry even more.