eleven

"Where to?" Niall asked, walking next to Harry and I on the other side of Harry.

"Well where do you want to eat?" Harry asked, looking at Niall, "I'm down for some Japanese cuisine," I said out of nowhere, I looked at Niall who was pouting at me since I interrupted whatever he was going to say.

"Japanese it is," Harry smiled.

The walk did not last for more than twenty minutes, and was filled with Niall questions about his life to Harry, and about everything in general, sometimes I'd give Niall a look whenever the questions gets way out of hand. We arrived in front of the little restaurant, undetected by Harry's fans. He was wearing his grey UW crewneck, and some black trousers and a white mariners baseball hat.

Niall requested to be sat farthest from the public eyes, knowing that Harry will get noticed easily in the middle of the room where the light was mostly shining. We ordered our drinks, then our food and I speaking for Harry the whole time as he stare at his phone on his lap. He looked up once the waiter is gone. Harry sat next to me, as Niall sat in front of Harry, he volunteered to sit in front of him, so he can gaze his beauty.

"You know if I was serving this table, I would've called the police by now," I joked, making Harry and Niall laugh. Harry's hands were on the table when I noticed his bruised knuckles. "Why?" Harry asked.

"Because of you, you look way too creepy, or Niall and I do, I don't know but I would've called the police by now," laughing as I glance at his hands again, it seems that he caught me looking as he hid it under the table. I was going to ask about it, but I know it's not my place to, and quite frankly a part of me don't want to know either. "So," Niall said.

"How are you guys so close?" he asked, Harry and I looked at each other shrugging our shoulders before laughing. "He was our next door neighbor," not telling him that he still owns the place, if I did, Niall would be sleeping at his doorstep every single night. Niall's jaw dropped, "Are you fucking serious?" his irish accent even more evident.

Harry shook his head no, "I had to help her in the apartment because she left her room key, so she had to go through my window to hers," Niall starred between him and I. "And, I made her listen to two of my singles now, and well she fell asleep on one of them. So I don't really consider her actually listening to it" His eyes wide, still not believing the truth.

"So your the girl who fell asleep listening to FTDT," Niall shrieked, as I nod my head. "Yes that was I," I muttered. "You bit-" Niall started, suddenly the server came, almost dropping the plate of food as she realise who the man is next to us.

"Holy shit," she choked, "can I please get a picture with you?" she asked, I nodded my head ready to take her phone, but she shook her head no. "No with all of you," she gasped. "Oh no, him and I are just friends with Harry, I do-"

"Sure thing," Harry responded, I looked back at him shocked, I looked at Niall who had the same expression on his face like mine.

She passed her phone to another waitress, she seemed to be in her mid 40s obvious that she doesn't care about the man every teen has been gushing about. The fan stood behind Harry, as the lady snap the picture of us, she handed the waitress back her phone, she looked at the pictures fangirling.

"Thank you, thank you," she gushed, pulling Harry in a hug, before hugging me. I looked back at Harry unaware of what to do, "Thank you?" I questioned my own answer still hugging the girl. Before she charged for Niall.

"My girl won't like that," he said, sticking out his hand instead as they shook hands. The girl nodded her head understanding. Harry and I laughed at his answer, yes Kate can be jealous but not to that extent. But Niall does this things where he won't do it, knowing that he won't like it if Kate was to ever do it with another guy. It's the right thing to do is what he always say.

"Well here you go," she said giving us our food. I with my tempura dish, Harry and Niall with their sushi platter.

We ate in silence, all of us starving. I mean I personally was starving, last I ate was at twelve and it was peanut butter sandwich and a cup of coffee. Ten minutes have passed till I decided to bring up his bruised knuckles. I looked at Niall before reaching up to him and whispering.

"What happened to your knuckles," I asked, pointing at his knuckles, before looking at Niall who was still eating his sushi.

"Punched a wall," he said, wanting to end the topic already. I'm guessing Niall heard us, as he asked us what.

"Bro, your knuckles are bruised," Niall state out the obvious. "I know I asked him-"

"Just like mine," Niall said, raising his healing knuckle, asking for a fist bump as Harry obliged. I shook my head at the two boys, sorry, men.

"What happened to yours?" Harry asked, ignoring me. "Did it for her," Niall shrugged his shoulders pointing at me. Harry looked at me confused, "has she not told you?" he asked. Harry shook his head no. "I told you in my room," I rushed to say, not wanting to go in detail with Niall's stories.

"Yeah, punched that kid like there was no tomorrow, Kate and I were going to file a report but she insisted no," he said nonchalantly, "Niall," I whispered yelled, my jaw clenching, he knows how much I hate bringing that up, we discussed about me not wanting to file the report already.

"Why not?" Harry asked, ignoring me yet again, I eyed Niall as he looked down at his dish knowing that it was uncalled for, for him to tell my stories. "You can't possibly just let the guy go," Harry looked at me. I shook my shoulders, not wanting to discuss it.

"It was two weeks ago Harry, we can't possibly file a report now," I reasoned out, as he shook his head no. "Oh trust me, I will," he muttered, I then remembered that he studied women's studies in Uni, I know damn well that I can't just get out of this. 

A/N

First off DOUBLE UPDATE YAYA, anyways yeah I' m already down to the 25th chapter with this book and quite frankly I am proud of it so far. I mean I wouldn't really publish anything if I' m not proud of it. Anyways, thank you for all the love and support for this book it honestly motivates me to continue on writing and just share my passion on writing. Thank you. 

Harry H.SOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara