Smoker x reader | a locked heart does have a key

Hello my name is (Y/n) (L/n). I am a Marine under Smoker. He is my boss so I must do everything he asks of me even more. Some of the other Marines say that I have no emotions at all. But it's not my fault my last "love" broke me. For know I have a locked heart that needs a key but I doubt that would ever happen what ever. I must go Journal until then I will write again as soon as I can goodbye.
I finish writing in my journal then put it to the top of my closet under a few books. Then I walk out of my room in my uniform heading to the Infirmary while I'm heading to the infirmary I look around a little bit and then remember what got me to get this scar in the first place.
~Flashback~
I was in the middle of a fight with a strong pirate. While I was fighting I was using my devil fruit nu mu drum. Which is a sound devil fruit. The pirate moves to my side when I blinked my eyes the he slashed deeply into my side. One thing I didn't want to do in battle was call for help. "Aahh I need help!!" I scream making my pride crash down even further then it is. I see smoke around me then see the pirate get taken down by Smoker. He then turns to me with a look of shame. Man when I thought stuff couldn't get worse my boss has to save me and probably dis-own me. I pass out from blood loss when I feel myself being picked up.
~Now~
I put my hand slowly up the side of my shirt to feel the bandages on my side. "This scar will remind me I failed at being strong, and keeping my pride." I say out loud, well more to myself. "You shouldn't feel that way about the mission." A gruffy voice says from the right side of me. I just shrug and walk into the Infirmary waiting to get my bandages to get replaced. "You do know that that was rude walking away from your captain right?" He states well more like asks. I just shrug again not caring. "You shouldn't put so much weight on your shoulders. You messed up and needed help. It's fine because we all need help-" I cut him off "You don't know what I feel so maybe you should back off and leave me be. Because you don't know what I have gone through." He goes to speak again but I cut him off again. "You don't know what it's like to come home to the one you thought you loved to see them gone. Then get a call from them saying they left you because you weren't around. But what about me?!? WHAT ABOUT ME WHERES MY WELCOME HOME LOVE IM GLAD YOUR BACK SAFE! NO YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I FEEL AND YOU NEVER WILL! I DON'T PIT WEIGHT ON MY SHOULDER'S OTHERS PUT ALOT ON IT FOR ME!! SO DON'T ACT LIKE YOU KNOW WHAT IT FEELS TO GO EMOTIONLESS SO YOU DON'T CRY IN FRONT OF EVERYONE!! DONT ACT AS OF YOU HAVE TO LOCK YOUR HEAET SO YOU DON'T GET HURT ANYMORE. Don't say you-you understand because you don't." While I was calming down I started to sob. My body trying to figure out what just happened, while my mind in a emotional mess. I closey eyes tightly trying to not sob. Until I feel someone's arms around me. "Your right. I don't know but that won't stop me from making you smile and even having that key to your heart (Y/n). I do understand one thing though, you shouldn't lock your emotions up. It helps to let them out so please, let me be the one to help you. Let me love you the way you were meant to be loved." When I hear this I start crying harder while hugging the man I loved tightly putting my face in his shoulder. Finally happy that this heart of mine found it's key.

One thing I do know. His heart was always the key.