Crocodile x reader the flamingos sister

'Hello! I'm (Y/n). Well my full name is Donquixote (Y/n). That's right the big bird. Er well flamingo is my big brother! Sadly I don't look anything like him. While he has blonde hair I have (H/c) (sorry if you do have blonde hair. You can change your hair color to whatever color you want.) While he is tall as heck! I'm only (Y/h). And how he's a womanizer, I just want a guy or girl that will always try to be there and protect me. Oh I also am not violent like him. I am very known in the Marines. Also with the other warlord's, and other high class military. There's only one person that I have liked for well forever since my brother became a warlord's is the vicious croc. Crocodile. I find his scar on his face making him look super hot, and hi hook makes me go crazy. I have cared about him so much! It hurts but Crocodile has never seen me or known of my existence. But he's coming to dinner tonight! He will finally meet me and know that I'm Donquixote Doflamingo's little sister. Oh shit I need to get ready! I might need Baby's help but maybe not. I'm just gonna get ready by myself so I can feel like my self. Last time Baby helped me I felt like. Well I felt like her.' I walk over to my closet and look over to the dress section. I grabbed all of my dresses and threw them onto my king size bed. I grabbed one and look at it on me threw a mirror. I shake my head and grab a different one. Let's just say this happened around twenty or more times. I grabbed the last dress without looking and put it up to me. It was a short white dress with pink flowers and a mid stomach. Beautiful. This is so me. Maybe Crocodile will like it too. The only one way to find out is at dinner tonight.
~Time skip before dinner. Doffy's pov.~
It was around the time when Crocodile was suppose to come over to dinner with my family. Strangly Crocodile didn't even notice I had a sister. 'But I know she likes him. I am not losing another sibling. I already lost Mom, Dad, and Corazon. I don't want to lose my baby sister as well if something happens tonight.' I was working on some last minute paper work for somethings in the castle when someone knocked on my door. "Your Highness. Sir Crocodile has arrived." "Fufufu alright be out in a minute. And do tell my little sister." "Yes sir." The servent says. 'Maybe I might impress a grouchy croc today.' I walk out of my office to go into the main area to say hello to a old friend.
~(Y/n)'s pov.~
I was sitting in a chair reading to pass the time. I was reading 'The freaks that saved my life.' it was very interesting. It was about a girl who was what some people say "average". Well this girl was trying to get enough money to keep herself in her home. Her name was Jenny. (If your name is Jenny and you don't feel comfortable with it you may change it.) She was pick poketing money until she came up to a greedy and devilish man and 'knock knock' "Enter." I say when a servent walks in. "Your majesty- "(Y/n) please just call me (Y/n), and sorry about that." "It's alright (Y/n). I came here to tell you our guest has arrived." I get all anxious. "Thank you for telling me." I book mark the chapter of the book I was reading and bring it with me down stairs just in case dinner will be boring, it usally is. I walk down the marble steps with ease in my sandals that my big brother gave me. (Your sandals are like Roman sandals.) I see my brother talking to the man I fell in love with. Doffy hears my last footstep and turns around with his grin. While I keep a gentle smile. "You look beautiful (Nickname) (N/n)." " Thank you big brother." I look behind him to see a monotone face with a cigar. "Good evening Crocodile." I say with generosity clear in my voice, unlike Doffy who started to talk about other things amediately. "Good evening Miss ..-"Just call me (Y/n)." "Well good evening (Y/n)." He stops talking and so do I. I stand there feeling werid and scared that I made him dislike me. Thank the stars Doffy cuts in. "Dinner is ready so we should go and eat." I just walk ahead of them and sit next to senior pink. Crocodile on the opposite side of me and Doffy at the head of the table. "So (Y/n). What realtions do you have with Doflamingo?" Crocodile asks me. I answer with ease. "He is my older brother." I say proud and with a small smile on my face. Crocodile just looked confused. "I didn't know the flamingo had a sister." He mumbles to himself unaware that I could hear him just fine. I giggle a little bit. We continue our meal until it gets boring and I was full. Everyone else was in conversations or focused on eating. I take my book off my lap and start to read from where I left off of. I got through one page when Crocodile says something that caught my interest. "You must like to read." "Of course I like- No love to read. It keeps my mind settled and focused on something other then emptiness." I started reading again until he speaks again. "What are you reading?" I look up at him. " The freaks that saved my life." He just nods. "That was a very interesting book I will admit." He says. "Wait you have read this?" I ask. "Well of course I have read it the title was weird and interesting." I nod agreeing with him. "Well if you would excuse me I am finished eating, and if anyone needs me you know we're to find me." I say then leave the table going to my special spot in the garden. The spot I have grown and taking care of. There was a huge Willow tree, with a little swinging bench on the biggest branch. I sit on it gently rocking my body forwards and backwards. There where also different types of flowers from different islands that I have planted to make my garden special. "So this is where I would find you." I hear a grump voice to my left side. I look over to see Crocodile. "Hello again. Would you like to sit with me?" I ask. He only walks over and sits beside me. "You know what?" He days out of nowhere. "What?" I ask. "That the flamingos sister is much more different then him at all." I giggle at the comment and he smiles a little. Then my mind goes blank, my body wasn't working in my favor. I lean my head gently on his arm. He flinches at first then looks down at me shivering slightly from the cold wind. He takes off his coat and puts it on my along with putting me on his lap. I felt my face go as red as the rippest raspberry in the world. "I think I love the flamingos sister." he says with slight amusment. "And the flamingos sister loves you." I say snuggling into his chest more gently falling asleep.

Well what did take guys think of this one? Was I fluffy enough or to much? Please tell me in the comments.