Promis you wont let go | ??? x insomnia!reader

It was a night like any other where I couldn't sleep again. Usually it's not this bad but it's gotten to the point to where I wanna cry. I kept walking on the ships deck waiting for me to get tired enough to pass out. That's when I heard a gruff voice. "What are you doing up?" I look behind me startled you o see Zoro rubbing his eyes tiredly. "I couldn't sleep." He walks up closer to me. "Why does it look like your gonna cry then (Y/n)." My face flattened. No emotion was shown. "Maybe because I am. My brain and eyes hurt so much that I'm gonna cry. But crying won't help me sleep now would it. Nothing does. And I don't even want to cry anywhere in front of you guys because I feel like it makes me weak. I don't get enough sleep I've never had enough. I go days without it acting like it's fine but it's not I see shit no one else see's but I pretend that I'm fine." I didn't even notice that I was sobbing. Zoro's face looked shock from my outburst and me crying until he hugged me tightly making sure I wouldn't disappear. I hug back and continue to cry. We both end up on our knees with me still crying. "Promise you won't let go?" I ask. "I wont ever let you go and that's a promise." He said with pride. It was around 1 in the morning when I finally fell asleep.
~Time skip~
I woke up to see myself in a different room with arms around me. I look and see Zoro holding me. 'He kept his promise.' I smiled and got up. I started to leave the crows nest to go to the kitchen to see Sanji looking out to the sea. I walk next to him. "Hey Sanji." I say to the blonde cook. "Hello again (Y/n)-swan!" Sanji exclaims. I look out to the sea seeing the waves that rock our boat gently. Then I squeal. Feeling arms wrap around my torso. "Stupid swords man! Put (y/n)-swan down!!" I look behind me to see Zoro. "I promised her I wouldn't let go and I'm doing just that stupid cook." I had a smile formed on my face.
~Time skip a few months later~
'He lied to me.' I thought with tears rolling down my face. 'We start dating and I find out he's cheating on me. He promised.' I hold my hand over my mouth to quite my sobs. 'He was the only way I could sleep, and feel happy.' I hear someone walk toward the closet that I'm currently in. The door opens to reveal Sanji. He doesn't notice me at first until I move my legs. He looks down to see my crying form. "(Y/n)-swan. What's wrong?" I just shake my head. Not moving my hand from my mouth. "(Y/n) you need to tell me what's wrong." "Z-Zoro li-lied to m-me." Sanji's face turns sad and upset. He shoes on his knees and hugs me. "(Y/n) how did he lie?" "He said he would never let go or cheat." I say hugging Sanji tightly. He rubs his hand on my back in a soothing way. It took only 3 minuets for me to stop crying when he started whispering sweet nothings to me. "Are you okay now (Y/n)-Chan." I nod my head. "Thank you Sanji-senpai." Sanji blushes with a slight nose bleed that I noticed. I giggled a little bit and wiped it off with my handkerchief with a slight blush of my own. "(Y/n)-Chan I have to say something to you that's important... I love you. More then that stupid swords man has ever even thought of. Will you please date me?" I had a huge blush on my face. "Yes Sanji of corse!" I hugged him again. He pulls back with a smile. He puts out his cigarette. Grabs my neck and pulls me into a long loving kiss, much more passionate then Zoro's. We pull apart. "I need to do something. But I need you to come with me."I say while he just nods. We walk to Zoro's room. I open the door to see him asleep. I slap him awake. "What the hell women!" "Don't 'what the hell women' me! You know exactly why I did that you manwhore! I'm leaving you." Zoro's face was shocked. "What're you saying. You're leaving me? You can't leave me. I'm the only one who helps you sleep at night." "Not anymore." With that I left the room taking Sanji's hand in mine. "Sanji." "Yes love?" "Can I sleep in your bed from now on?" "Of course love."

                                                                     The End.