Doflimango x Angry!Male reader

(Y/n)  pov~

'That evil pink over size flimingo! He's gonna get it when I get my hands on him!' I stomp down the hallway, all the maids and waiters backing away from me. I let out a growl my fury evedent upon my face. All that went through my brain was to hurt this man. Even if it were to lead me to my evident demise, he has pushed me to get past my line of patience. I finally spot a small glimpse of Doflimango from turing the left corner. My pace speeding up so I would be able to reach him. Everything disappearing out of my sight except for him. As soon that I had reached him was the moment that I threw a hard punch. My torso moving with my upper body, my abs making my punch hit harder. Hitting him within the small of his back. Doflimango stopping adruptibly, the moving his hands to the moment that I felt his strings envelope around my throat. Regret yet satisfaction spreading throughout my body making me smile. He turns around with his ever so sickenly grin. "What made you do that (Y/N)?" I just chuckle, my own sick grin appearing on my face. "You fucking know what made me do this asshole." I say, anger being the only thing feeding my confidence. "Are you sure? I think your upset about something else." I snarl loudly, my anger seering. "YOU FORGOT OUR ANNIVERSERY DINNER! YOU FUCKING COWARD. WHAT WERE YOU DOING WERE YOU WITH A WHORE HUH?!" Doflimanigo's face drops, never before have I seen his mood change. "Swan I-I'm sorry." Angry tears stream down my face. "If you were sorry you wouldn't have missed it. I told you about it all week Doffy. You knew yet you still didn't show up. I looked like a fool becuase of you, how dare you do that to me, I am your husband what am I really?" He hugs me tightly, his body firm and solid. "I am sorry (Y/n) I did honestly forget, I sincerly apologize I hope you can forgive me." I start to cry a lot harder. "This meant so much to me I spent age sgetting the reservation and everything for you to forget!" I say quietly sobbing, his hug gets tighter. "I know, I am so sorry." I kept crying in his arms for a while until I slowly stsrt to calm down. "Swan can you please follow me?" I nod my head and walk beside him. He brought back to our obnoxsiously pink bedroom, a small blue present lays on the bed. "What is this?" He grins and chuckles. "I know you asked for something like this for a while to even the odds between us in bed." My confusiuion rose until I opened the blue box, A thick ring was oulled out bigger tehn either of our fingers to fit, but too small for our wrists. A sea stone cock ring. My face reddens immensly. "I forgot the dinner because I was trying to get this I am sorry Swan." I just hug him quietly, spending the rest of our day in our room embracing each other.