Learning from Patton •Prinxiety•

Summary: Roman goes to Patton for some dating advice.

Warnings: N/A

Roman-

I sat inside the common room on the couch next to Logan, who had his nose stuck in a book. I let outta yawn and looked around the room to look for Virgil, I have a big crush on him and I want every free moment I have to spend with him. Right as I stand up Patton walks in from the kitchen and shoots me a smile. I smile back and start to walk in the kitchen when I hear Logan speak up to Patton. "Patton have you seen my camera? I wanted to take a picture of this rare rhopalocera I had found in the imagination room, I need it before someone goes in there and scares it away." Logan says as Patton takes a seat next to him.

"I wish I did, but I don't sorry, Lo Lo, but I can look around for you if you need me to while ya read!" Patton says smiling and giving Logan a kiss on the cheek.

"That would be fantastic Patton dear." Logan says with a small smile on his face. Patton quickly stands up again and runs to where our rooms were. I then wonder off into the kitchen where I see Virgil, with his headphones on and a piece of toast in his hand. I quietly run and hide as much of my body behind the piece of wall between the common room and the kitchen. He walks over to the fridge and pulls out the juice and pours himself some before disappearing. I just smile and walk into the kitchen and put away the juice before wandering back to my room.

*Couple hours later*

I walk out to the common room to see Logan walking in also with his camera in his hands, Patton giggles as Logan jumps on his and gives him a quick kiss before pulling away and giving him a hug. "Thank you for helping me find my camera," Logan says smiling making Patton smile.

"Of course darling! You know..." Patton takes the camera out of Logan's hands and starts to investigate the camera, "I can picture you and me together..." Patton finishes causing Logan to blush and take his camera from Pattons and hide behind it making Patton laugh. I smile and Logan quickly sees me and blushes again, now noticing I had seen the whole thing. Patton turns around and smiles at me. "What ya need kiddo?!" he says. I rock back and forth and put my hands on my satchel.

"C-can I talk to you privately, P-patton?" I ask making Patton nod and we both walk into he kitchen.

"You need something?" Patton asks.

"I-I wanna learn to make someone like me," I say looking at the floor.

"What? Roman, you are literally creativity, write a poem!" Patton says making me shake my head.

"N-no, I wanna tell the p-person I l-like a-a joke!" I say nervously.

"Y-you wanna learn to tell a joke, like a d-dad joke." Patton says with his voice cracking towards the end making me look him in the eye. I nod and look at the floor again. "I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT MY WHOLE LIFEEE!!" Patton yells making me put a hand over his mouth.

"Patton, stop being loud!" I say as he takes my hand off his mouth and he apologizes. I sigh and just look at him. "Can you help me?" I ask making Patton nod quickly before he pulls me into his room. I sit on his bed and he walks in front of me and tries to give me some starters but I get inpatient. "Just give me some pick-up lines!" I say slightly annoyed. Patton smiles and pulls out a piece of paper from on his desk. On the paper were 3 different pick-up lines.

1. Are you a soda because I would love to mount and dew you

2. Are you a camera because everytime I see you, I smile

3. My ideal weight is yours on mine

I stare at the paper and look at Patton. "DID YOU MAKE THESE!" I say making Patton nod, wow, not as innocent as he looks. I shake my head and set the paper down. "These don't feel right..." I say snapping.

"Can you tell me about the person, if I know about them, I can think of a good pick-up line!" Patton says making me shrugg but quickly smile.

"He, he ugh, he tries to act tuff and edgy but he is just the cutest guy ever, and he looks hot in purple!" I say starting to ramble.

"You can tell him that you can hold the world in your hands?" Patton says making me tilt my head in confusion. He then smiles and calls Logan in making Logan quickly enter the room.

"Darling, tell me your first reaction to this," Patton says while smiling causing Logan to nod. "Did you know I can the whole world in my hands?" Patron says making Logan snort and look at Patton.

"Actually the earth is 24,902 miles big, which would make it impo-" Logan stopped in the middle of his sentence as Patton places both of his hands on the sides making Logan smile softly.

"What was your first reaction," Patton asks.

"I would tell you, but Romans in the room," I hear Logan whisper making me cough and Patton widen his eyes but quickly smirk.

"Go, and talk to Virgil," Patton says trying to get me to leave quickly.
"How did you know it was Virgil!?" I say confused.
"I can always tell, now, shoo!!" Patton says before shoving me out and locking his door. I walk to Virgil's room and I knock, after a couple seconds the door opens to see a purple haired prince. I blush and look the floor and he just stares at me.
"You need something?" Virgil says.
"Can I c-come in?" I say making Virgil sate at me for a while before moving to the side and let me in.
"Did you have a reason to interpret my me time?" Virgil says.

"I needed to tell you something," I say.

"Yes," Virgil says sitting on his bed, I walk in front of him and smile.

"Did you k-know I could hold the world in my hands?" I say making Virgil just tilt his head. Before he could say anything I placed my hands on the sides of his face and I kissed his on the forehead. I pulled away from him and I see tears running down his face making me concerned. "Was it something I said?!" I ask making Virgil nod before giving me a hug. I, still confused, hugged him back and just held him as he cried into my shoulder, he soon calmed down and made eye contact with me. "What did I do wrong?" I ask wiping the tears from his face. He shakes his head and lets out a laugh making me more confused.

"T-that was the sweetest thing, a-anyone has ever s-said to m-me," Virgil says starting to cry again. I pull him in for another hug and I smile as he wraps his arms around me.

"Well, expect a lot more from me," I say smiling, "Will you be my boyfriend?" I ask making Virgil laugh loudly.

"Yes!" Virgil says before kissing me, I kissed back and wiped away his tear before pulling away and kissing his cheek. "We should tell Patton!" Virgil says making me nervously laugh.

"He and ugh, Logan are busy," I say, my face turning red.

"Oh, OH!" Virgil says making me nod. "I have question, I've never seen them hook up or like, even do anything more hen a kiss, can you tell who's the tops?" Virgil asks getting closer to my face.

"Patton, 100%!" I say making Virgil's jaw drop.

"Really?!" Virgil says.

"Yeah, I'm still as surprised as you." I say laughing.

"Life is mysterious..." Virgil says stating at the ceiling.

"Just like you!" I say as I poke his nose making him giggle and cuddle towards me.