A Broken Toy • Prinxiety •

Summary : Virgil starts to carry all of the stress and pain for the others, with this he becomes quiet and depressed. The others don't fully understand his state and don't really know or understand, well thats what Virgil thinks, until Roman finds out.

Warnings : Panic attacks, talk about suicide attempt(s), self harm

3rd POV-

    Virgil watches the others pitch in the conversation to try and solve Thomas's problem. He looks at Logan who was disagreeing with Roman, with Logan confronting Roman on his ignorance, and Patton was trying to calm down the two. Virgil goes to speak but feels his throat close, making it impossible to speak and very hard to breath. He watches at they all fight, this was hard, going through the same thing everyday, it was exhausting. Virgil heard ringing in his ears, but tried to ignore it. He looks up and sees everyone staring at him as if waiting for him to speak. Patton tilts his head and says something that Virgil cannot fully comprehend, but from the way he spoke, Virgil knew this question to well, but he didn't speak, he didn't want to, he didn't feel like it was worth it, Virgil nodded making the others shrug and go back to their useless bickering. Virgil felt his head pulse making him try and sit up straight, it was hard enough with all this noise, he could barely think. He sinks down and pops back up in his room, he groans and lays on his bed, hands running through his hair and he tried to think. He closes his eyes, and feels his body relax.

Roman-             

    I watch as Logans straightens his glasses and groans. "That is not historically correct," he says trying to correct me.

"Ha, says you Mister Pocket protector!" I insulted. Patton looks at me with narrow eyes.

"Hey, we don't call each other names." Patton said sternly. I roll my eyes. I go to speak when Patton's starts to look concerned. "Virgil? Virgil, are you okay?" Patton said. My attention is then focused on our quiet friend who was looking at the ground with this eyebrows scrunched together. He then looks up and looks at all of use very confused. I go to say something when Patton cuts me off. "Virgil, are you okay?" Patton says slowly with his held tilted. We all look back at Virgil who goes to speak but stops, he nods still very disoriented. Patton's face softens but he looks back at us all. "Okay, ugh, where were we?" Patton asked.

"You were defending me from the royal pain," Logan said pestering a hand my way. I did a dramatic gasp and went to see what Virgil had to say about this but when I looked he wasn't there. Patton responds to Logan but I didn't hear it, I was to busy looking at Virgil's empty spot. 

"Roman, is something wrong?" Patton asks me stepping me back to the current moment.

"Virgil, he's acting weird," I said pointing at his empty spot. Patton looks at Virgils spot and see his missing body.

"I didn't even hear him leave!" Patton said concerned. I just nodded my head.

"Do you think something is wrong?" I ask him.

"I hope not," Logan added. Patton just shook his head.

"I'll go check on him," Patton said sinking down. I nodded and looked at Logan.

"I must say, Virgil has not really been speaking recently know what I think of it, maybe he lost his voice?" Logan said, this made me think for a moment.

"It still doesn't seem like him, he's lost his voice before, and even then we had to try and make him not talk." I pointed out to Logan making him nod.

"ah, I remember," Logan said.

Patton-

I sank down and popped up in the common room, I looked around to see if Virgil had came here. I saw no one and decided he must be in his room. I made my way to his room, I lightly knocked on the door and got no answer, I soon got concerned and cracked the door open. I peaked in and saw Virgil laying on his bed with one leg raised close to his body while the other laid flat. I smiled softly and grabbed a Nightmare Before Christmas blanket he had on the floor of his room and laid it upon him, forcing his legs fully down for his position to cause no pain. He groaned in his sleep and turned in his sleep, I took that as I sign to leave, I left closing the door quietly behind me. I made my way back to the common room where I say Logan and Roman chatting. As they saw me Roman spoke. "Have you seen Virgil?" Roman asked, I nodded.