Ticklish •Logicality•

Summary : It was one of them, but which one could it be? Thomas is ticklish, for this to be true, one of the sides must be ticklish. They all decided to surprise eachother and tickle to get a reaction. Everyone played, except Logan, I mean, it couldn't be him, right?

Warning : N/A

Logan-

    It was a game the others played, they wanted to know which one of them was ticklish but the truth was, none of them were, I was. They did not think, me, logic, would be ticklish which is, just what I am.

Patton-

    I run up behind Roman and tickle his sides making him turn around, surprised. "No?" I say.

"Nope, not me Patton," Roman says making me whine, we've doing this for weeks now. Who is ticklish! I know it's not Virgil, and Roman's never given me a reaction. I think about who it may be, who, out of the fou- wait, Logan. I run out of Romans room and walk into the kitchen where I see Logan making a crofters sandwich. I smirk as I watch him. I want to make sure he is ticklish before I try anything. I run to Virgils room and knock quickly.

"Yes?" Virgil says as he opens the door.

"I-I need a feather," I say confusing him.

"W-why?" Virgil asks.

"Logan, I think he is the ticklish one!" I say smiling making Virgil give me a unsure look.

"ugh, no offense but, Logan, really, why do you think he is the ticklish one..." Virgil asks.

"You and Roman aren't! Who else could it be!" I say throwing my hands in the air.

"You?" Virgil says pointing at me.

"It's not me, I know that," I say making Virgil roll his eyes.

"I have crow feathers," Virgil says as he turns around, disappearing into his room, but reappearing quite quickly with the feather.

"Thanks!" I say before running off. I hide behind the door, and peek my head out to see Logan with his nose in a book as he takes a bite of his sandwich. I take a deep breath and walk in.

"Salutations Patton," Logan says waving a hand making me nod and smile.

"Heya Logie," I say.

"Is there anything specific you need assistance with?" Logan asks making me shake my head.

"No, I just wanted to show you this cool feather!" I say pulling it out. Logan looks at it and nods.

"That is a birds feather, well, more specifically a crows feather." Logan said making me giggle.

"Oh, really?" I say playing dumb.

"Yes, you ca-," he continues to speak but I slide the feather across his neck making him flinch and jump back from it. "U-um," he says looking around with his hands hiding his neck.

"It's you!" I say pointing at him with the feather.

"I-I do not know what you mean..." Logan says. I set the feather down and tickle his sides making him screech and run to the other side of the kitchen table.

"Oh my god!" I squeal.

"Don't tell the others..." Logan begs making me laugh.

"Why not," I ask.

"They will tease me because of it, remember the bunny incident," Logan said making me nod. A while back we found out Roman slept with a stuff animal bunny, we still tease him for it.

"Fine, I won't tell them," I say making Logan run over to me. He gives me a kiss on the cheek and smiles.

"Thank you," Logan said.

"But that doesn't mean I wont act like you aren't ticklish," I say smirking.

"N-no," he says pointing at me.

"Oh, yes," I say running after him, he tried to run but in faster, so I quickly catch up. He squeals when I pick him up and take him hostage to his room. I sit him on his bed and he looks at me confused.

"Why are we in my room?" Logan asks making me laugh.

"Can't have anyone hear you laughing now can we?" I say before tickling his sides once again. He lets out a giggle that soon turns into a loud and long laugh. I smile and continue and feel him hitting my arms, trying to get me to stop. I finally stop when I feel his nails digging into my forearm, telling me I have done enough. I pull back and he takes a deep breath before pushing his hair back and fixing his glasses. I smile and correct his tie, making it straight, like it was before I attacked him.

"Thank you," He says with no emotion on his face. I frown and stare into his eyes.

"Why do you do that," I ask making him confused.

"Pardon me?" Logan asks.

"Hey do you, hide them, y-your emotions," I say making him nod.

"If I show these, emotions, I would not be taken as seriously," Logan said making me scoff and shake my head.

"Logan, you may be Logic, but it is normal to feel things," I say making him sigh.

"Yes, it is normal but, me, logic, I would not be taken as seriously, I would be taken as a joke!" Logan says throwing his hands in the air making me sigh.

"Logan, I would not treat you any differently then I am right now, the same goes with the others, they wouldn't care," I say making him look at the ground and fittle with his fingers.

"You think so?" Logan asks making me smile.

"Yes," I say rubbing his shoulder. He tenses up and looks at me and then his shoulder.

"I-I, u-ugh," Logan starts to stutter and I just smile.

"Logan, calm down, I'm not gonna hurt ya, take a deep breath," I say, he take s a deep breath and smiles. I then go behind him on his bed and hold his neck, making him tense up once again, I lean him back making his head lay in my lap. He smiles and closes his eyes.

"Thank you," Logan says. I play with his hair and hum. After about 5 minutes of silence I hear a snore come from below me, I see a sleeping Logan, I smile and take off hid glasses and set them on the dresser next to his bed. I hear a knock on the door, Roman walks in, not noticing me.

"Logan have you seen my bunny, she seems to have gone missing!" Roman said dramatically. He looks at the bed but soon looks again before stopping mid-step.

"I put her in the wash, she'll be done in a couple minutes," I say smiling.

"O-okay, thanks," Roman says still not moving. I look back down and continue to play with Logans hair. I hum one of his favorite songs and I hear a "aw" come from in front of me. I look up and see a squealing Roman. "I haven't seen Logan this relaxed in forever," Roman said making me nod.

"He's so cuddly," I say, and as if on cue Logan whimpers and tightens his hand on my arm.

"Are you guys like, a thing?" Roman asks.

"U-ugh," I stutter out. I feel Logan chuckle. I look down in horror and see Logan staring back at me.

"I mean it's up to you," Logan says smiling.

"I-I mean, I'd like that," I sputter still kinda shocked.

"Then it's settled, we are now dating," Logan said sitting up. He looks at Roman who was frozen in shock. "Now, Roman, May I kindly ask for you to leave so I can talk to my boyfriend?" Logan said making Roman slowly nod and walk out Logans room and close the door. Logan doesn't speak but lays back down and sighs.

"I-I," I try to speak but don't know the right words. He shushes me and moves over and motions for me to lay down next to him, I do so and he cuddles into me making me smile. I take of my glasses and slowly drift off to sleep along with Logan, who was curled up to my chest, listening to my heartbeat.