High • Logicality •

Authors Note : This is based off of a edit I saw on insta which I thought was fucking amazing, but it won't let me show you the amazing edit.

Summary : Logan gets high when he's stressed/anxious, no one really knew about this until the sides were having a movie night and Logan comes out of his room for a snack.

Warning : Drugs, arguing, Crying, Panic attacks

Roman-

    I sit on the floor of the living room and smile as Aladdin turned on. "Oh goodie!" Patton said clapping. Virgil smirked and snuggled into his blankets more. We all sang along to the songs and right before Aladdin set the Genie free we heard a sound come from the kitchen. I was the first one to stand up and acknowledge the sound. Patton was the second to. Patton slowly walked into the kitchen and we both saw Logan sitting on the floor with a spoon and crofters in his lap. He looked around and looked at us. He shot us a smile and spoke.

"Good evening!" Logan said. My brows scrunched together and I felt very confused. Virgil walked in and saw Logan and his face dropped.

"Lo, what the hell," Virgil said confused. Logan looked at Virgil and held out the jar of crofters.

"Help," Logan said softly. Virgil walked over and helped him open the lid while I continued to stare in shock. Patton walked towards Logan and helped him stand up. He was about to speak when he got closer to Logan's face.

"Oh my god," Patton said sighing.

"W-what..." I said. Patton grabbed Logans face and made it face me.

"Look at his eyes," Patton said. I looked closely and say his red, blown pupiled eyes. Virgil looked from over my shoulders and spoke while I continued to stare.

"The Nerds high," Virgil said pointing to Logan. I backed up in confusion.

"No wayy," I say in disbelief. Patton lets go of Logan and Logan laughs.

"You never noticed?" Logan said. Patton was very angry and looked back at me and Virgil.

"You two, go to the living room please, I am going to help Logan," Patton said in his dad voice. We soon ran off and took a seat in silence.

"Dads gonna kill him," Virgil said. I just nodded and we both stared at the paused movie in horror.

Patton-

    I grabbed Logan by his wrist and tried to pull him out of the kitchen but he groaned. "Noooo," Logan said trying to pull my hand off. I grabbed him tighter and he whined. He put his hand out at his Crofters and I sighed and gave it to him. He smiled and we walked to his room. I opened his door and I started to cough violently at the smell. He walked in and took a seat. I growled as I stared at him with his Crofters.

"Logan, why are you high?!" I say mad. Logan looks up at me and smiles.

"I don't know, why amm I!" Logan said. I felt my face turn red as I got more angry.

"LOGAN DRUGS ARE BAD!" I yelled. Logan laughed and stood up.

"Says you, you don't even know wh-" I didn't let Logan finish and I trashed his room looking for his drugs. I grabbed a prescription bottle and some cigarettes with some other things. Logan gasped as he saw me holding the bottle.

"I-I need those," Logan said in a shaky voice.

"You don't NEED drugs," I said. Logan shook his head and tried to speak but I wouldn't let him. "Go to sleep and sober up why don't you," I said before slamming his bedroom door. I put all of his things in my room and locked them in my chest box and the bottom of my bed. I walked back out and saw Roman and Virgil staring at me.