4:00

Cheryl Blossom

"Follow me on Twitter and I'll do the same. My handle's @cherylbombshell."

Veronica chuckles at the first thought of Cheryl that pops up in her mind. She shakes her head at how much she hated Cheryl at first, because she knows she is a mirror image of her.

When Veronica first comes to Riverdale, she was trying to shake off the mean girl image that still haunts her. It is unsettling that Old Veronica haunts her in the form of Cheryl Blossom.

"We need girls with fire on our squad!"

Veronica thinks Cheryl was easy on Betty Cooper, compared to how harsh Veronica was to the people trying out at the Spence cheerleading team.

"You look like you're having a seizure. Next!"

"No, too fat, maybe next year...or never."

"Your voice is too annoying! Out!"

"No failures are allowed in the squad, Miss Tripped-in-the-middle-of-an-easy-routine."

Veronica winces at how mean she was. She is so ashamed at how harshly she treated other, and how she fatshamed countless girls. If she could, Veronica wants to erase old Veronica from everyone's mind.

However, Veronica knows how a Queen Bee is. Queen Bees are often the loneliest and emptiest people. Therefore, she does not hesitate to comfort Cheryl Blossom during her break down in the middle of a cheer routine.

When she discovers the real Cheryl during their sleepover, she immediately likes her. She finds out how dark her family is and encourages her to speak at Jason's funeral.

The two of them become an iconic duo at once. Two queen bees united without fighting each other for the crown. They understand each other, but not enough to know their inner struggles.

Upon the discovery of Clifford Blossom as Jason's killer, Veronica is surprised when Cheryl acts strangely and gives her her HBIC shirt. Cheryl seems about to say something frightening to Veronica, but she is interrupted and clams up.

"Thanks for trying. I'm going to be with Jason now."

The text gives Veronica a heart attack as she gathers the Core Four to Sweetwater River to save Cheryl. It still chills the Ice Queen's heart to see Cheryl Blossom drowning in the ice cold river. She holds onto Jughead's hand for comfort.

When they go back to the Pembrooke, she is worried sick to see Cheryl's condition. Cheryl is so vulnerable, it was like the fire in her had been extinguished.

"Veronica, I...crush...," Cheryl chatters through her vulnerability.

Veronica hides her shock and strokes Cheryl's hair.

"Go back to sleep, Cheryl, we can talk in the morning."

Cheryl never brings it up again, but Veronica does not forget. She is not surprised when Cheryl gets together with Toni Topaz.

The second time she saves Cheryl is from Nick St. Clair, that disgusting excuse of a man. Veronica has a bad feeling that Nick would not stop at trying to get girls after his desperate and (tragically failed) attempt on Veronica. Her heart pounds in her chest as she searches for Cheryl along with the Pussycats. She hugs her in a tight embrace when she finds her.

The third time is with Toni and Kevin at the Sisters of Quiet Mercy, which Veronica thinks their name is very ironic. She smiles when she sees Toni and Cheryl kiss in front of all the other teens trapped there, but she has no choice but to break it up so that they escape in time from the creepy nuns.

The iconic duo of the two queen bees evolve into an iconic girl power trio. Veronica enjoys hanging out with Cheryl and Toni, but it gets annoying sometimes, because she does not want to be the third wheel.

At their weekly hangouts at Thistle House, Cheryl and Veronica both share how crazy her family is, while Toni shares what is going on with the Serpents.

Veronica does not forget how obviously Toni Topaz shipped her with Jughead when she stays with him at the hospital every day.

"You are exactly the girl I imagined for Jughead Jones."

She rolls her eyes in response every time Toni and Cheryl teases her about Jughead.

Veronica has to thank her best friend, Cheryl Blossom, for helping her get together with Jughead Jones though. Veronica thinks it comical how blunt Cheryl was.

"You like her, she likes you, now shut up and date!"

"What?" Jughead Jones gapes at her forwardness. "You like me?"

Veronica is still in shock when she nods.

"Thank me, you lowly peasants, I got you two together."

Veronica laughs. This is the reason Veronica Lodge will forever owe Cheryl Blossom. Personally, she thinks that Cheryl overuses her 'you owe me now' way too much. But she does not mind running errands for Cheryl Blossom as long as she is with Jughead Jones.