6:00

Jughead Jones

Veronica Lodge cries for Jughead a second time when her daddy almost kills him again. It seems like her daddy is very capable of murdering teens. Her heart almost stops when she sees her one of her daddy's car zoom past Jughead's trailer and shoot him right in the chest.

Veronica calls Smithers, whose number she had secretly found from her daddy's files, to drive Jughead and her to the Greendale hospital immediately. She cries all the way as Smithers zooms them way past the speed limit to Greendale Hospital.

It is a miracle that Jughead survived, the doctors tell Veronica.

When Jughead wakes up, the first thing he says is "Veronica? What happened to your face?"

Veronica laughs through her tears. She does not care that she has no makeup on, she does not care that Jughead sees her with bloodshot eyes, messy hair and a puffy face from crying. She only cares that Jughead is alive.

She sneaks out every night once her daddy is asleep to Greendale Hospital and gets back in the morning with Smither's help. Her daddy does not find out.

Once Jughead is released from the hospital, Veronica spends more time with him, and when Riverdale High closes due to political crises that her daddy created, Veronica basically is at Jughead's all day.

Veronica peeps at her daddy's documents and takes photos for Jughead. Jughead tells her his plans and teaches her what she should do. On some days, when both of them are feeling either particularly stressed or happy, they watch classic movies and fall asleep halfway through because they are that sleep-deprived from trying to stop Hiram Lodge.

At some point, Veronica realises she likes Jughead. But with Archie still in the picture, Veronica needs advice, which her best friends, Cheryl and Toni, gladly gives.

Jughead must have told Toni that he likes Veronica, because the next time Jughead invites the girl power trio over to his house for a meeting, Cheryl bluntly blurts that they like each other.

From that point onwards, Jughead and Veronica starts dating.

"I don't know to thank Cheryl for getting us together like that, or to hit her because now I can't ask you to be my girlfriend in a romantic way," he says.

Veronica smiles. She doesn't care as long as she's with him.

One night, when her daddy was out of town, Jughead sneaks into her house. It turns out to be a bad decision, because Hermione Lodge catches him in her room and figures it all out. She out right disapproves and kicks Jughead out. Veronica is grounded and forbidden to see him.

Veronica doesn't care. She goes against Hermione's wishes because she loves Jughead. Jughead sneaks in again when Hiram goes to New York for a business trip.

"Jughead, you need to leave now. Hiram's trip is cancelled and he's at the door," Hermione frantically says as she bursts into Veronica's room, where they were having a movie marathon.

Hermione leads Jughead safely out as Hiram comes back. Veronica thanks her mother quietly. If her daddy had seen Jughead there, he would have killed him on the spot.

When Hiram goes even crazier with his plans, Hermione and Jughead both suggest Veronica staying at his trailer. Veronica refuses, because she wants to help Jughead take down her daddy.

Hiram Lodge finds out about their relationship through his spy. He furiously slams a photo of Jughead and Veronica holding hands and smiling at each other. He starts to beat Veronica, but her mother protects her by helping them both flee from the Pembrooke.

They live at Jughead's trailer. It is a risk, but they have nowhere else to go. Veronica and Hermione hide in their trailer. They do not go outside, in fear of being seen by Hiram's spies.

Today is the first day Veronica goes outside.