Once again about editing

Okay so I'm gonna solve a few issues that have been brought up here-

First things first, I know the tenses switch back and forth, it's the biggest problem and I'm trying to go in and fix it. I'm honestly about to ask for help because I constantly find stuff I missed once I've looked it all over and editing may go faster with some assistance. Stay tuned. ((Side note, I'm pretty sure 2015 me brushed the accurate tense off bc she would have never expected this book to attract such a wide audience anyway ahah))

Second! The paw/talon thing. At the time of writing the book, I saw it as such, that the "hand" so to speak was the paw, and the talons/claws were attached to it. ((The easiest way to explain it is to think of a cat's paw)). I understand now, that is not the case.

Third, for some reason, lots of people turn away once "Darkstalker" is introduced. Which kind of saddens me, because I honestly am very proud of my work despite its flaws. All I have to say is, don't be so trusting of the characters.

Fourth, with Snowfall. This book was written before princess/Queen Snowfall was introduced! I'm sorry y'all but I'm not about to erase my boy because of that. See it how you like it,(Snowfall is a popular name/Princess Snowfall doesn't exist in this) just please understand that my Snowfall was created before I had the knowledge of the princess. If he wasn't, I guarantee I wouldn't have used a canon character name for a non canon character.

If you guys have any more questions about stuff that wasn't answered, please feel free to ask in the comments. I'll respond to them all to the best of my ability. ~ Robynn