Meeting spiderman

Sabrina's  POV

I was so excited to work on this new movie  I couldn't sleep. I walked in for shooting were I saw to guys I new definitely who they are Tom Holland and Grant Gustin . I noticed how cute Tom was , then his eyes meet mine he waved at me I waved back. Then I saw to girls I was guessing they were the merrel twins one said hi "I'm Veronica "and the other said" I'm Vanessa". I replied "I'm Sabrina " Vanessa said "we're a big fan of your music" I answered "thank you".

I walked off and saw Tom walking towards me  I started to freak out which I didn't totally understand. He said "hello Sabrina" his accent was so perfect I just died when he said my name. I responded "how did you know my name" he said "just guessing " I let out a giggle and said "I guess your Tom".  He laughed his laugh was so perfect then it hit me I had a crush on Tom Holland.

Toms POV
I got on set and saw grant so I walked up to him we started to talk about the movie and stuff . About five minutes later I saw the most beautiful girl in the whole world with here gorgeous blonde hair and her ocean blue eyes. I started to stare at her she looked at me I waved for the next few minutes all I could think about was here.

I started a quick conversation we were both laughing and I thought it was going very well. After a while we were going to lunch I ask Sabrina if she wanted to go to lunch she responded yes. We went to a small cafe we sat down and ordered I said "so what do you when your not acting". She giggled and said "I actually write songs" I was shocked "so what do you don't do" I said while laughing. We botched laughed and stared into each other eyes. We got are food and left as we were walking back to set she looked into my eyes so was this like a date she said hesitating. I smiled at the thought of it being a date I responded to her question "what do you want it to be". Before she could answer she got a phone call from Sophia saying we have to be on set pronto.
Instagram

Chasingstarsnews: there have been rumors that Sabrina Carpenter and Tom Holland are dating  they have been seen together

Chasingstarsnews: there have been rumors that Sabrina Carpenter and Tom Holland are dating they have been seen together. So do you ship tombrina

Almostlove16: yes yes yes a thousand times yes

Spiderdude: if toms happy then I'm happy

Sabrinamylove: noooooooo I ship her with Corey Fogelmanis

Sabrinathequeen: @sabrinamylove there only friends but Sabrina hasn't confirmed her relationship with Tom

MayaPenelope: I ship tombrina my new otp

Meganclark: some one tell me what's going on

Sabrinacarpenter: I'm not saying we're not dating but I'm not saying we are

Tomholland2013:  stop playing with these kids emotions

End of the chapter  now you know why I named the story chasing stars  guys I'm stuck between two ideas for the next  chapter  do you want toms or Sabrina POV  pls comment

Vote pls
Love morg❤️💙