Why is he still in my mind

Two months later

Sabrina's POV

"Come on Brina, Jax is so in to you." Minnie says in her perfect French accent.

So you guys most be wondering who is Jax and who is Minnie. Jax was that handsome stranger i met about two months ago, and I met Minnie the same day after Jax showed me around Paris. Minnie is my neighbor at my apartment complex. I haven't talked to anyone from America except Sarah telling her everything. I deactivated my instagram, Twitter every thing. Now your all caught up.

"No Minnie, I can't I'm still getting over someone." I say standing up from of Minnie's bed.

"Who is this guy who you can't get over."

"Stop Minnie it's hard to talk about it, I get it your my best friend and you want answers but it's hard." I say as tears fill my eyes as I'm imagining Tom and Scarlett kissing.

"Minnie it's a bad time." I say walking out of her room. She grabs my wrist. "I'm sorry Brina I'm sorry for crossing the line. But I'm curious." As the words left her mouth I get a ding from my boss saying I have to get to work.

"Google Tom Holland" I say while giving her a hug. I walk out the door heading to the cafe I work at.

Every time I come to this cafe reminds me of Tom, how he kissed me in the middle of a cafe.

Why is he still in my mind.

I get drawn out of my thoughts by Jax "hey Sabrina, Maxwell wants you on that stage now".

I get on the stage and sing Paris, ya that song I wrote on the plane while I was balling my eyes out.

Two minutes later

I get done singing then a smiling Jax comes over to me and ask " Sabrina do you want to go to the Eiffel Tower with me." I nod my head in reply.

At the Eiffel Tower

"Thanks for inviting me" I say while shivering. "Here you go"Jax says while giving me his jacket.

I stare up at Jax while looking at how perfect his hair is and how beautiful his eyes are. Then I realize I'm over Tom but I don't want to be. But in this moment I didn't care about Tom Holland I only cared about me and Jax.

Jax's body was touching mine and he was leaning in to a kiss.

Are lips connected. I was happy. Been I felt like something was missing but I didn't care.

He pulled away. "Sabrina will you be my girlfriend?"

"Jax..."

That's it for this chapter loving this new plot line it's getting good. Almost to 1k reads thank you

Jax is played by Noah Centineo

And Minnie is played by kiernan Shipka

Don't forget to

Comment and

Vote

Love morg ❤️❤️