New Friends

Before we begin shout out to ItzMe_Crystal, 3clipes, TwilightFox1987,and crysty_meh

Enchanted's POV
Funneh and Gold don't know that I have new friends to come watch them at school I have a bad feelings about Yandare Chan and two of my friends think this way too. "Good bye Funneh and Gold good luck at school" I said.
"Are you sure this is a good idea Yandare Chan seems very nice and shy"???said. "Come on she looked like she was worried that the murder will get caught"????said. "I guess we will not know until later" I said.
Funneh's POV
"Come on Gold we're going to be late"I said worried. "Don't rush me Funneh"Gold talked back.
(Time Skip the first class)
"Hello class today we have four new students please come in"Mr.Tacoe said. "Hi I'm Trevor Dickerson"he said. Suddenly he faces me and tackles me with a hug. "Funneh I can't believe its really you" Trevor said/yelled. "I'm Ariel Acrelord and Trevor get off of Funneh go hug Gold while I hug Funneh"she said while sassing him. "Oh I didn't realized it was you Trevor I thought you guys were still in Canada" I said truthfully. "Oh I didn't know Gold was in this class too"Trevor said. "Hey they told me that there were four new students coming not two"Mr.Tacoe said. "Well the other two are coming during lunch time Enchanted thought that was a better time for them to spy on Yand- I mean they are coming later cause of personal problems" Trevor said. "Oh ok"Mr.Tacoe said.
Alec's POV
He was going to say spy on Yandere Chan and I know he even know Yandere Chan does Enchanted know something more than the others know even when we came to Funneh and Gold's dorm their Krew? and Enchanted were acting suspicious but we can't get rid of them that quick because we were the only ones that know the Krew and Enchanted so we would be the most suspicious because Kyran and Aly aren't murders and they don't know that we are so anything can happen.
Yandere Chan's POV
What are those guys planning Funneh and Gold aren't what we thought they were. What are we going to do what if you're planning on getting evidence to show that were guilty and should be arrested as criminals. Alec better plan something good or else we might go down. What will my precious Senpai think of this he might hate me for the rest of his life and then I won't be able to have him. Oh I know what if I go over and talk to her and ask her politely she might think I'm a nice and shy girl and she won't have to get people to spy on me but how did she do all of this who are Gold and Funneh really along with Trevor and Ariel. Who were the other two they've been talking about they might become more dangerous than these guys are. (Time skip lunch time)
Funneh's POV
We were sitting at a table with Alec,Senpai,Trevor,Ariel,Gold,Kyran, Evan,Aly,and Yandere Chan. Then I suddenly got tackled again seriously the second time today I must have a thing where I always get tackled. "Funneh" they both yell in a usion. "Who are you two" Kyran asked. "I'm Asteria Heart" she said shyly. "And I'm Miomi Ramirez" Miomi said shyly as well. "H-hi you guys must be Funneh and Gold's friends"Asteria stuttered. "Don't be shy you guys they are really nice friends don't you agree Trevor and Ariel" Gold said nicely. "Well actually" Trevor said.
To be continued

The pictures are the closes things I could find from the description! 😓

Trevor Dickerson
Personally: kind,shy,and smart
Likes:The Krew+Enchanted
Dislikes:Yandere Chan
Crush:Rainbow
Looks:short brown hair,red plaid t-shirt,black jeans,brown eyes,and glasses

Ariel AcrelordPersonally: kind,sassy,and gamerLikes:Krew+Enchanted+cuteness+horror+puppies Dislikes:Yan Chan Crush:Draco Looks:white long hair fading to blue, galaxy hoodie croptop, black yoga pants,black and purple converes, and light blue eyes

Ariel Acrelord
Personally: kind,sassy,and gamer
Likes:Krew+Enchanted+cuteness+horror+puppies
Dislikes:Yan Chan
Crush:Draco
Looks:white long hair fading to blue, galaxy hoodie croptop, black yoga pants,black and purple converes, and light blue eyes

Asteria Heart Personally: Shy when you first meet her but when she opens up she is quirky,kind, weird,and funny Likes: music,singing,animals, climbing trees, and spending time with the krewDislikes: bulliesCrush: no oneLooks: long purple hair and ...

Asteria Heart
Personally: Shy when you first meet her but when she opens up she is quirky,kind, weird,and funny
Likes: music,singing,animals, climbing trees, and spending time with the krew
Dislikes: bullies
Crush: no one
Looks: long purple hair and bright blue eyes, black jeans, blue shirt, a blue to purple jumper, and a blue headband

Miomi Ramirez Personally: shy creative adventurous kind aloneLikes: nature Outdoors alone timeDislikes: bullies and people who are rudeCrush: no oneLooks: long curly orange/auburn hair, emerald green eyes, wears pink sweater with jean shorts and a...

Miomi Ramirez
Personally: shy creative adventurous kind alone
Likes: nature Outdoors alone time
Dislikes: bullies and people who are rude
Crush: no one
Looks: long curly orange/auburn hair, emerald green eyes, wears pink sweater with jean shorts and a star locket with picture of her dead / lost sister Crystella (Crystella has blonde hair and Blue Bell eyes with a matching sweater)

Miomi Ramirez Personally: shy creative adventurous kind aloneLikes: nature Outdoors alone timeDislikes: bullies and people who are rudeCrush: no oneLooks: long curly orange/auburn hair, emerald green eyes, wears pink sweater with jean shorts and a...

Disclaimer I do not own the itsfunneh characters,the new oc's,and the video! Thanks for reading ~reader~san~!
-~Elite~chan~♡♡