Yandere Chan's new helper part 1

(Before we begin shout out to Faleclover2345and ChXaraaXfor suggesting their Oc's and you can still add your oc untill the second to last chapter and I will tell you when I'm not accepting oc)
Enchanted's POV
"So did you guys get anymore information on Yandere Chan" I asked. "Well she acts pretty supisous around a guy name Senpai" Trevor said. "Are you an idiot Trevor in Japan Yandare's usally are insanely in love with their Senpai" Ariel said. " Maybe it's a just coincidence" Miomi said. "What if she does have a crush on Senpai" I said. "Yeah I agree with Enchanted what if Yandere Chan is actually the murder of all the students who were killed here most if them were really good friends with Senpai" Ariel said. "Well actually I heard that Senpai's real name is actually Kai" Trevor said. "Actually you guys might have a point why does she call Kai,Senpai" Asteria said. "We could invite him here" I said. "Ok Asteria you, Miomi, and Ariel get Funneh's phone while me and Rainbow keep watch, Lunar,Draco, and Trevor will distract Funneh and Gold" I said.
(Time Skip to having Funneh's phone and about to call Senpai)
E-Enchanted
S-Senpai
S-Hey Funneh what's up!
E-um it's actually Enchanted calling I'm Funneh's little sister and we were just wondering if you want to come over for dinner.
S- Umm sure is it okay with Funneh to bring a friend because I have a friend over at my place right now
E- Uh yeah Funneh said the more the
merrier
S-well ok we will be there in a bit
Enchanted's POV
"It is a success now Rainbow, Draco, and Lunar go get dinner ready Ariel, and Miomi go get the table ready and me and Asteria will get the dishes clean make sure we're all wearing something nice and Trevor go distract Funneh and Gold untill Senpai and his friend arrives"I said. "But why did you let his friend come too what if it's Yandare Chan" Lunar asked. "Don't worry I was up all night planning everything it will be a success" I said.
Senpai's POV
"Alec I feel bad for lieing what if theirs not enough food they probably just made extra for two people" I said
" Um maybe there is enough food it's just me, you, Kyran, Aly,Olivia,and Izzy" Alec said. "Well ok but its six more people you know what let's just go" I said
(Time Skip to when they arrive to Funneh and Gold's house by the way pretend that Funneh and Gold live in a mansion)
Enchanted's POV
"So you're telling me that you wanted us to dress up nice because you invited Senpai and his friend over for dinner" Gold said strictly. "Um yeah" I said. "Do you even know what friend he is coming with"Funneh said. "Um no"I said. "Come on you guys don't be mad you guys talk about them all the time so we wanted to meet them" Draco explained. (Ding dong) "Look their here"Rainbow said happily. "Uhh ok but you guys owe us" Funneh said as she opened the door. "Oh no I thought you said you were bringing one friend Senpai" Enchanted said worried. "Oh yeah sorry about that I didn't know you guys had more friends over"Senpai said. "Do you guys mind if you wait a little while me and Lunar are going to make some more food" Rainbow said. "We don't mind how about we introduced ourselves while they're cooking food"??? said. "Um ok" Asteria said. Suddenly every one except Funneh,Gold,Senpai,Aly,Kyran,Alec, Olivia,and Izzy got a text message from Enchanted and it said, I think we found our suspects.
         To Be continued
     Izzy Loguidice
Personally: funny, outgoing, smart, kind, tomboy
Likes: shipping, food, playing games, meeting new people
Dislikes: yandere, when ships fail, seeing blood, seeing dead bodies,
Crush: none
Looks: purple hair and light purple eyes, black shirt and light blue shorts, she is an old friend of the krew and works for ???.

  Olivia Solar Personally: courageous, sneaky, trustworthy, tundare about everything, weird, shy at first, quirky, and adventurousLikes: anime, being alone, YouTube, games, and drawingDislikes: people, bullies, YouTube and Anime hatersCrush: noneL...

  Olivia Solar
Personally: courageous, sneaky, trustworthy, tundare about everything, weird, shy at first, quirky, and adventurous
Likes: anime, being alone, YouTube, games, and drawing
Dislikes: people, bullies, YouTube and Anime haters
Crush: none
Looks: long brown hair in pigtails with dark brown eyes dark red hoodie with a Fairy Tail emblem blue shorts with black trainers and the moon pendant with a picture of her sister Mia brown hair brown eyes and girly Style

  Olivia Solar Personally: courageous, sneaky, trustworthy, tundare about everything, weird, shy at first, quirky, and adventurousLikes: anime, being alone, YouTube, games, and drawingDislikes: people, bullies, YouTube and Anime hatersCrush: noneL...

(Sorry if the pictures aren't accurate I tried really hard to look but couldn't find anything closer)

Disclaimer I don't own the itsfunneh characters,the song, the new oc's, and Fairy Tail!
Thanks for reading ~reader~san~!
-~Elite~Chan~