Confession

Alec's POV
How do they know all these things I should have gotten rid of them ever since they little mistake
"Looks like we were found out" a voice from the corner speaks. "It's about time you came out of hiding yandere-chan or should I say Ayano"Enchanted suddenly speaks. "So now explain why are you killing innocent students" Trevor asks. "You are really dumb you know why I'm in love with senpai and the students I killed were not innocent they tried stealing him from me"Yandere-chan said. "You're a psychopath how could you kill Valerie and Lily they never did anything to you" Senpai suddenly shouts. "S-s-senpai w-w-what are you d-doing here I c-can e-explain" Yandere said while stuttering. That idiot did she not know Kai was here the entire time? "Save the explanation to the cops they will be here soon" Enchanted says harshly. "THiS IS All YOUR FAULT"Yandere screams. Suddenly she charges at Enchanted with a knife?!? "Ahhhh" Funneh screams. WHAT??!!?? "FUNNEH" Gold screams. "Why w-why did you protect me"Enchanted says while tears falling down. "Why w-why,  answer me, why,  you can't leave me!" Enchanted says while sobbing. Suddenly "Everyone put your hands up"
                   -To Be Continued-
Disclaimer I don't own ItsFunneh and the krew, Her Characters and the ocs the only thing I own is Enchanted and some of the story!
Thanks for reading ~reader~san~
~Elite~Chan~
Sorry if it's short I'm still pretty busy!