The End or is it?

-Time Skip Funneh gets released from the hospital-
Enchanted's POV
"Not gonna lie I'm gonna miss you guys" I say with a sad smile. "What do you mean"Funneh asked. "We were just going to stay here until Ayano gets caught now that's she caught with her helpers there is no reason for us to
stay"I say. "But a few of us will stay just in case" Trevor suddenly says. "Um Asteria can you please stay I really enjoy spending time with you"Kai says suddenly. "Huh umm sure if it's ok with Enchanted"Asteria says while blushing. "Sure I don't see why not" I said. "Um krew are you guys staying" I ask. "Yeah we like this school" They say in a unison. Suddenly we all start laughing man I'm going to miss them. "Trevor would you like to stay" Rainbow suddenly asks. "Yeah can I please stay Enchanted" Trevor asks me. "Sure" I say with a smirk, I always knew Trevor had a crush on Rainbow. "Ariel you should stay too" Draco says with a little blush on his face. Ariel suddenly looks at me, I nod in approval. "F-fine but only because Enchanted agreed" she says shyly trying to be a little sassy, aww shes adorable when she trys to hide her feelings. "So Olivia,Miomi you two will go back to Canada with me"I say seriously. "Yeah they say in a unison.
-Time Skip to the Airport-
Enchanted's POV
"Bye you guys we will miss you" Funneh says kindly. "Goodbye"We all say while having a group hug.
-Time Skip One Year Later-
Enchanted's POV
It's been a year ever since Ayano was caught. I've been busy here in Canada but I'll make it. Funneh is about to start her senior year of highschool. I wish her luck. I wonder what it's like go to a school building since I'm homeschooled. I heard Ariel and Draco are together. Trevor got courage to ask Rainbow out so they are dating too! I didn't really expect this but Kai and Asteria are dating hopefully Kai doesn't have another stalker. Gold also said Kyran always helped her when she needed it so now Kold is official.  Everything is going good.
Or so I thought

???'s POV
"Excuse me I would like to bail out Ayano Aishi, Alec (Don't know his last name), and Izzy Loguidice" ??? Said.
"Watch out my precious senpai I'm coming back and this time I have extra help so you won't be getting away easily"??? Said.
               -To Be Continued-
Thanks for reading until the end of book 1!!!!!
Make sure to check out Book 2 to see what going to happen next!!!
~Elite~Chan~