Yandere Chan's Secret Helper Part 3.

(Sorry for not posting yesterday my lazy self fell asleep)
Asteria's POV
"Well I have a secret I would like to tell you in Canada well all worked with Constellation at a secret business
and we were called to America for a job to assassinate a creepy stalker that was killing innocent students she isn't here right now but we know that two of her helpers are here right now" I said. "Well don't just stand there tell us who are the" Gold said in a sassy tone. "It's Alec and Izzy" Enchanted suddenly yells. "What you can't just assume things Enchanted"Funneh said. "No it's true we have video evidence" Trevor said while holding up a disc. "Let's see it then Funneh,Gold you don't actually believe them we've been friends since we were little"Izzy explains. "As if they want to believe you why would they just say someone's helping a murderer if they're our friends and don't just stand there Ariel say who the mastermind is" Olivia says acting sassy. "Uhh why don't you say it are you afraid well the mastermind is Yandere~Chan aka Ayano Aishi are you guys dumb or what do you even know what a yandere is and why does she call Kai senpai it's not even his real name" Ariel says with a rude tone. "Just t-t-tell the t-truth I-i-issy and A-alec"Miomi says shyly while stuttering. "It seems like you guys finally caught us" a mysterious voice from the corner speaks.
-To Be Continued-
Thanks for reading ~Reader~San~
Hope you enjoyed I will now start following the schedule!
~Elite~Chan~