A kittens nightmare

calico wakes to find herself  someplace else instead of King Dices arms. It's dark and Smokey she walks around shaking" Mr. King Dice where are you" she begins to cough". This smell it can't be then towering over  her is Mr. Wheezy. " Hi tiny cutie pie" he said with A grin this makes her go pail. She starts to running but all around her skeletons and other patrons of the casino laughs at her. It's like that day all over again when Cuphead and mugman failed. That they were sent to work while King Dice took her away. As Wheezy started closing in she begins tearing up shaking. " King Dice help me please!" To her rescue king Dice comes in but Mr. Wheezy sucker punches him.causing him to fall back cracking his head she comes to his side" No please no not this Mr. King Dice get up please dont die dont leave me behind". As she cries a voice keeps calling her name over and over. Calico tries to ignore Mr. Wheezy trying to push him away but the voice keeps bugging her.

 " Calico sweetie wake up" 

In a shock she wakes back inside Dices Room seeing King Dice eyes filled with concern."he didn't hurt you I thought he killed you I" she said shakly. He moves her sitting up in the bed so she's lays on his chest. Drying her tears away and petting her short hair she starts to calm down. " Tell me everything about this nightmare you had honey " She took a breath looking up to him and said everything that happened. After that he was quite for a moment she looks puzzled and abit scared. But he smiles to her and goes " Calico look at me I'm fine there's no need to worry I'm strong you saw me before take on Mr.Wheezy and he's more of a coward anyways right". She nods yes " the point is your my lil princess that I'm sworn to protect you at all cost besides those mugs would clobber me if anything happened to ya". " But what about Mr. Wheezy He might try to hurt me what if" " I won't let him ever lay a filthy hand on ya ever again". She clings to him as he strokes her hair she hears him say " morning will be coming up later want me make some pancakes i after all have the day off"

 "can cuppy and muggy come to" 

he sighs " fine". 

She lightly giggles feels him kissing her cheek and is back again sleeping. As for king Dice he tucks her in bed kisses her forehead then locking the bed room door. making sure his room is safely locked up leaving towards the Devils room. 

Knock knock 

The Devils opens to see King Dice in a fowl mood. " Dice can this wait till tomorrow"? "  calico had a nightmare "   dice said in a low tone.devil sighed and offered dice to come in as the door shut mugman watched from his door. Worried yet he trusted king dice on whatever was wrong so was tired so he went back to bed.