A kittens first bully and first sleep over

Weeks have gone by as Calico and Margie have became the best of friends.  At breakfast calico asked king dice if she can invite her to a sleep over. He agreed and calls Margies parents  to pick up the girls after school. As both are in the playground racking up ideas for the fun tonight. Someone watches them who isn't so nice,a girl named Gloria goldsberg. She gets her chance to talk to Margie alone as Calico heads to the water fountain. " Margie your not seriously going over to her house for a sleep over are you " she says with a huff. Margie gives a puzzled look " well yeah I don't see what's the big deal calicos a lot of fun I mean" " her dad is KING DICE  you know the sleazy casino manager who works for the devil" but " but nothing I bet he's secretly training her to trick you and other kids  into selling our souls for the devil himself." Before Margie could speak calico comes back and her heart drops. Both girls sees calico slowly tear up ready to run away but then. Margie holds calicos hand and yells at Gloria" Don't you ever say that about calico I've seen how much he loves her so much  calicos my very best friend and  king dice is actually a nice guy so there".after words Gloria gets mad and storms off both Margie and calico are silent for a moment. " Margie do you really mean all that even though  " I dont care if he works for the devil so what cause really what matters is that I have best friend that I don't want to lose okay". Calico has found a true friend in Margie both winds up in a hug and laughing. After that small storm of gloom gone they go back to planning there night. 

Later that night

Both munch on cookies and milk that Dice provided as they crafted togther and talking up there favorite things. Dices spies them in the hall but calico warns him" dad don't make us use the glitter on you " dice chuckles " ok okay I got it good night girls". Both say chime in a good night afterwords he heads off for bed. While they stay up Margie shyly ask calico" I know this dumb to ask but what  was the casino like I mean you don't have to answer". Calico was surprised of this cause In the beginning she would be to scared to answer. But now it's not a prob " well it was course scary " she continued the story funny though just talking about isn't scary anymore. Infact he never takes her to the casino so she would never deal with Mr. Wheezy or even the devil at all. She told Margie the bad and the good of what all that happened. " golly calico that's a lot I'm glad everything's been good for ya"yeah I'm glad I don't ever have to be there especially with yuck Mr. Wheezy ". Even Margie had a gross out face just hearing his name and asked " was the devil scary like everybody says" yeah he was infact he made a nightmare for me to punish my dad and all." Both girls shivered at the mere thought of him. They talk abit more then both slowly gets tired so calico clicks off the light. Margie takes the top bunk and calico takes the bottom bunk both say goodnight. Of course Dice spies on the girls one more time slowly walks in to cleaning up abit. He sees them both out snuggling there plush calico with pink lionmade and patches while Margie snuggles her bear sir bearyton and bunny lady cinabun.he noticed her bunny plush falls on the floor so picks it up and carefully places it back in her arm kisses calicos head and petting margies head. Looking back at the peaceful scene he whispers to himself as he closes the door " such sweet little angels". Hearing the door click Margie had one eye open and hearing what king dice said. She looks to lady cinabun then to the rest of the room it was so peaceful. Gloria was  so wrong about them at dinner time they had a wonderful meal. King Dice served the girls Mac and cheese mixed with  asparagus ( to my readers oven roasted is best for asparagus it gives it a good crunch now I'm done XD) hot rolls and ice tea. He even served them cookies and milk like a waiter it made her blush a tad bit. He is quiet handsome I mean with a name that's king Dice what's hard not to like.she wonders will calico and her have adventures togther like calico had with her brothers before the whole casino thing. Margie hoped so and with that she fell into a deep sleep.