The Kings anger and A decision

Inside the devils room King Dice stood infront of his bosses dark oak desk. Devil took a puff from his cigar obviously Dice was angry about this. " Aren't you making a big deal about this kids have nightmares before ,just look at me im the freaking devil ,the boogy man is nothing but a shrimp compared to me." Dice Slams his hands on the desk and goes" you made that nightmare to scare Calico for a reason boss !" He answers " Your getting attached to that lil girl Dice you should of had her working the floor already .Dice turns away with a huff " exactly  a lil girl way  younger than her friends",and besides calico isn't safe with Wheezy on the prowl just like the other drunken patrons out there ." Devil roled his eyes but with a manager like dice to keep things in tip top shape business was good he didnt argue. "Obviously her soul was never in the bet and she's no use to me  but the cup and mug brats  are staying plus i dont need you picking anymore fights with wheezy". Now are we done i want to get back to sleep already Dice" said the devil annoyed. That he even pushed Dice out and slammed the door before saying goodnight the door even hit his nose. Dice grumbled " well a fine goodnight to you to sir". 

Walking back to his room he lays next to calico he uses one finger rubbing her cheek. Drying away any stray tears he then goes to his desk to write a letter. He gets a lil devil to send it to cuphead and mugman.Afterwords He collects calico calls more lil devils to help with her stuff to his car. He puts on her seat belt on makes sure she has a pillow and blanket on and drives before dawn. 

Morning at King Dices House

Calico sleepy pats around for King Dice wakes up to see she's in a different place with him in no site. But instead smells a sweet scent of GLOURIES PANCAKES. She leaves the bed room to find her way to the kitchen. Seeing cuphead and mugman waiting for her they say good morning. with King Dice smiling to see her up " Good morning sunshine sorry about the location change,but will talk about that later here take a seat" " Alright lets eat " " Hold it cuphead ladies first" as he offers a chair to calico and serves her the first pancake. Mugman and calico giggles with cuphead grumbles. King Dice has to admit the more time he spends with the boys the better. There not like the dead beats who done worse things infact these boys are innocent. But they lost so that's it as for calico he can just let her go home.Course she could never go back to the casino ever again. Which means she would never be with the boys again. " Now then fellas  you best be going to work  best not make the boss mad". They put they're dishes in the sink hugs calico and heads off to the casino.Now King Dice is alone with calico he clears his throat she looks  to him. That he puts his hand on her shoulder she's abit puzzled that it's obvious he has something on his mind. " Sweetie are you happy here with me even without mugman and cuphead around"?  " Of course I've been so happy being with you Mr king dice you've been so wonderful  ". This melted his heart to hear  her say such words of love of course he needs to tell her about last night. he told her about what the devil did to scare Calico  and  to punish him for not putting her to work . " Im sorry calico i should of told you last night but seeing you like that i didnt want to scare you more." It's okay Mr. King Dice I appreciate you telling me that"He then goes " darling  since your soul was never in the bet your technically free". calico gasped she was actually free she could even go home. " before anything else go ahead and get dressed alright" smiles Dice. So calico heads back upstairs while he goes into the living room. He sits in his lounge chair thinking what to do next. knowing if she goes she can't ever come back to the casino  to see cuphead and mugman again. Even not to be with him any longer she would be with elder kettle instead. It's her choice he has to let her choose. Than he hears her coming down the stairs and enters the room worried. King Dice sees this " Come here sweets I want to show you something " calico goes to him sitting on his Lap. He uses a spell to open a portal that has a perfect view of elder kettles house. " all you have to do is walk through then your there back home safe and sound ". He said. calico looks up to king dice " I won't be with my brothers anymore not even you right "? She Asked. He nodded oh she did miss elder kettle so much " Does cuppy and muggy know about this to?" " They do and I've talked to them about it before you woke up even elder kettle knows." That's good to hear she thought yet Calico started to shake. King Dice rubs her back " If I do leave you'll be sad and I don't think I I" she grips on to his chest. Dice holds calico while she  whimpers" Oh no no no calico sweet heart shhh it's alright don't cry I'm here" with coos. She hears every word and feels every kiss on top of her head and feels his hand rub her back. Then she hears him " I'm sorry baby girl I shouldn't have pushed you". But to his surprise she dawns a small smile" no you didn't but if I go through the portal would can you still keep it open"? King Dice smiled " I'll keep it open for ya whatever you decide i want you to know that i love you calico " he said with eyes of gentle jade.

Calico hugged king dice he held her close then she crawled down to walk over to it. Took a deep breath relaxed and turned to Dice " I love you to Daddy " she smiles and dispears in the the portal . King Dice looks on with shock did she just call him Daddy laying back in the chair. Tears slowly fall from his face with that word echoes  in his head  a smile grows on his face his heart skips a beat he repeates the word to himself 

Daddy