Summer night with The king

It was a beautiful night that king dice watched calico run around in the grass from the porch. The fire flies were out and she tried to catch them like a kitten. That's when she fell into the grass and right away he was at her side." are ya alright?" with Dice looking her over " pft I don't know why bunnies like eating grass its gross pft". King Dices concerned look turned into a boastful laugh that she joined. Course took the chance to pounce on him where they rolled in the grass. Looking up to the night sky a sigh came from dice feeling calico crawling on his chest. It's obivious she was getting tired. " I think it's bed time what do you say kitten" Calico gave a tired no. That didn't stop Dice from smooshing her in his arms and kisses. That calico can only give up as he carried her back inside. " In the kitchen Dice puts calico top of the counter ,and uses a wash cloth to clean the grime off her face. After his work was done helps her down and ruffles her hair. " Daddy can I stay up longer please"  giving an inocent look dice gave a smug look      " Heh nice try it's bed time now gone on and I'll tuck you  in". At least she tried so going  upstairs she  gets ready for bed and hops into bed. Dice comes in her room sees her waiting for him" daddy I'm not sleepy" he chuckles" oh really well you know this calls for a lulaby" Dice clears his throat tucking her in bed and begins to sing.

🎶  time to sleep

         Time to dream 

         We had so much fun today

         Now that the day is done

          No need to pout or shout

           Will play again I promise you that

            Goodnight my fair little kitten

             Sleep tight 

             Goodnight

Out like a light Dice is pleased that his lulaby worked so kissing her forehead whispers" Night angel pie. Turning off the light he goes to the living room to clean up after her.  picks up an adorable drawing of him and her with hearts around saying I love my daddy. Dice couldn't help this punch to the heart of how he just adores her.  Taking the drawing to his room he places it on his night stand Gets into bed with one big yawn both him and calico