Part 1: Only the Beanginning

People say you can meet all kinds of people in the airport. Even the person who could become the love of your life...

You are Y/N (your name), a beautiful 19 year old girl inside and out looking for the things (including people) that make you happy. You've just graduated from high school and gotten into your dream college, so you've got a free summer! You're so happy about your future, but there's only one hole in your life: you haven't found the one for you...

So there you are, sitting in the airport about to board your flight to travel the world... when the flight is delayed for three hours!

About 1 hour later: You've been sitting in the airport for a while, when you see a really flustered and upset boy about your age sprint out of the arriving flights tunnel.

You've had nothing to do waiting in the airport, so you decide to approach him gently and ask, "Hey, are you okay? If you need someone to talk to, I'm here for you."

He takes his head out of his hands and looks at you with a small smile; you then realize how handsome he is. Blond hair and beautiful blue eyes.

"I'm sorry," he says. Suddenly he jumps out of the seat and ducks down to hide. You look up and see four other boys come out of the same terminal calling out the same name: "Corbyn!"

After joining him behind the seats, he says, "Yeah, I'm Corbyn. I just need some time away from people right now, can you hide me?"

You reply, "Of course, by the way, my name's Y/N!" 

After the four boys leave the area, Corbyn responds, "That's a pretty name ;)"

"Awh thanks," you say. "So, do you want to tell me what's going on?"

"Yeah, it's just that I'm having relationship problems and I just couldn't take it anymore. :(" 

Corbyn and you talk for hours getting to know each other better and learning each other's interests; you've also exchanged numbers. Then your flight number is called for boarding.

You look up at the clock and say, "I'm so sorry, I have to go. I can't miss my flight."

Corbyn begs you to stay; he has nowhere to go and needs someone to be beside him in his problems.

Will you stay or leave?