Part 4: Why Don't We..

Corbyn and you look up at them in surprise. Corbyn seems to recognize them, because he sprints away, leaving you with the four other strangers about you and Corbyn's age.

"Um, who are you?" you ask. You can tell that they're asking you the same question.

"We're Corbyn's bandmates; we're his best friends," one of them says. He's got blue eyes like Corbyn's, but his hair is a light brown color. He's blushing as he's looking at you but you try to not notice it.

"I'm Jack," the boy with curls says.

"I'm Jonah," the tallest boy says.

"I'm Zach" the boy with brown hair and eyes says. He winks ;)

"And I'm the Daniel," the boy who was blushing says.

"I'm Y/N," you say, "What's going on with you guys and Corbyn? Wait, we saw you guys at the airport!"

"We? Were you with Corbyn there? Do you know him? We were so worried about him last night," Jack says.

"No, I met Corbyn at the airport yesterday. I stayed with him in the nearby motel last night." you say. "So what's going on with you and Corbyn?"

"Our band is on tour right now, that's why we're jumping cities," Jonah starts.

"Corbyn was suddenly really upset on the plane; he won't tell anyone what it is " Zach adds.

"He told me, sorta," you think. 

"We should look for Corbyn," Daniel interrupts. 

"Right, we should split up to find him sooner," Jack says, "Me and Zach (#Jachary! ;), and then Jonah, Daniel, and Y/N."

You split off to find Corbyn. Daniel hasn't stopped looking at you. You still try to brush it off.

You three are walking around when Jonah gets a call from Zach: "Hey Jonah, we found him in the park but he keeps avoiding us. Can you three come help catch him?"

Jonah, Daniel, and you meet up with Jack and Zach who are chasing after Corbyn. Jonah cuts him off and tackles Corbyn (softly, don't worry!) to the ground.

"Geez Jonah!" Corbyn growls at Jonah. Corbyn has a scrape on his knee.

"Sorry Corbyn," Jonah says guiltily, "I just had to stop you, bro. Can you tell us what's going on?"

"I think I want to tell the truth of what happened, but only to Y/N right now," Corbyn says.

Corbyn puts his arm around you guiding you away from the other boys. He starts, "I'm sorry I've been so secretive, it's been really hard for me to deal with what happened. I've been like this because...

To be continued..

Comment if you liked it! Thanks for reading!