Part 3: The Only One

Corbyn's Point of View

You wake up with your arm around Y/N and her head on your chest. You smile and pretend to be asleep because she's starting to wake up.

Y/N's Point of View

You've had one of the calmest nights of sleep ever. You wake up feeling warm and safe next to someone. You have the shocking realization that you've slept right there in Corbyn's arms. 

Your eyes meet his crystal clear blue eyes, and you both turn away blushing.

You break the silence, saying, "Thanks for last night :)" 

He smiles his charming smile and you have to leave the room in order to stop yourself from kissing him.

Back in your room, you're thinking again, "I can't be falling for him."

One hour later

You and Corbyn have gone out to a nearby cafe. You both have barely said anything to one another after that moment, and you've made it clear by the shy expression on your face that you don't want to talk about last night. You've never had a serious relationship and you've always been careful with boys.

Corbyn seems to understand you, and starts the conversation by mentioning about his music. He says, "Yeah, my parents gave me a guitar and I've loved it ever since."

You can tell how badly he wants to talk to you. You decide to open up: "I've always wanted to play the guitar and do covers, but I'm just not good enough at it yet."

"I could teach you," Corbyn says enthusiastically. 

You smile at him with a yes. Corbyn takes you to the nearby guitar shop and buys you a brand new guitar. You start to refuse but he stops you. "For being here with me," he says.

You sit together side-by-side as he shows you a couple chords to play with him.

You play the chords together and Corbyn sings the lyrics, "I want to take all the stars, and shine them on you. I want to take all the lights in New York City, and shine them on you."

"Cause, no amount of money will make me give you up; no amount of money would make me give up on love."

"'Cause you're the only one, the only one, the only one I can love. The only one, the only one."

At that line, he pauses and looks at you. He says, "No one else has ever made me feel so safe and loved. There's something special that I love about you."

You're blushing so much and your heart is beating fast as you say, "I try to deny it, but there's something in you I love. I've never found any other boy who I've been so happy around."

Corbyn takes your hand, and you gaze into this deep blue eyes swelling with so much love and emotion.

You both start to lean in, but Corbyn pulls back for a second. "I can't," he starts to say. 

You know he's thinking of his complicated past/current relationship. "It's okay," you say, and give him a small kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you for understanding, Y/N," Corbyn says. He gives you a warm hug and holds your hands in his.

You're interrupted by four voices all in unison: "Corbyn?!!"