Part 5: Tell Me

Corbyn says, "I've been like this because..."

He starts to tear up. You put your hands in his, just like he was doing before you were interrupted by the boys.

Corbyn takes a deep breath. He begins, "As I told you before, I've been having relationship problems with my girlfriend. I've just been too blind to see it until now. It's just now that everything came tumbling onto me."

He pauses. "She would get so upset if I talked once to another girl, or anyone other than her. She's attacked me before. She would leave me upset many nights. I've been dealing with this for a while, but when ever I've hinted I want to break off, she changes and is a really good girlfriend. The boys don't know about what she does. And our parents are good friends. I do love her somehow."

At that moment, Corbyn's phone starts ringing: it's her. Corbyn reluctantly picks up and you hear a high pitched voice scream, "CORBYN BESSON!! WHERE ARE YOU?"

Corbyn reaches out to grab the phone, but his sleeve rolls up in the process, revealing multiple bruises and cuts up and down his arms. 

"Oh no, Corbyn. Where are those from??" you cry. Corbyn shoots you a pained look, and you realize she heard your voice.

"CORBYN BESSON, WHO IS SHE?"

Corbyn shoots you a look that says "I told you so :("

She's still screaming at him through the phone, and Corbyn's just frozen with mixed feelings of hurt, confusion, and indecisiveness. You make the decision for him and hang up on her.

"Corbyn, I just want to say, the person you end up with should always make you happy."

Corbyn's quiet. He picks up his phone and calls her.

You give him his space and pretty soon he walks over to you with a smile and immediately gives you a hug.

"Thanks Y/N. I put a stop to her. Our parents aren't going to be too happy with me, but I'm happy and free now."

The other Why Don't We boys come over curious about what happened. Corbyn simply says, "I'm single now guys!"

The boys are surprised. Zach is shocked. Jack is confused. Jonah is overwhelming Corbyn with questions. Daniel looks like he's confused and jealous at the same time. You wonder why..